For months now we have been sending out action alerts regarding a bad vaccine bill, B23-0171.
Despite enormous protest, the D.C. Council passed this predatory bill by a vote of 10 to 3 on November 17, 2020.
Our only chance to stop B23-0171 is to ask the Mayor of D.C., Muriel Bowser, to VETO the bill. The Mayor has up to ten days from the passage to respond.
This bill conflicts with Supreme Court precedent affirming parental rights. It puts children’s health and safety at risk for serious reactions and even possible death, and it exposes children to be victims of undocumented overvaccination.
B23-0171 would allow children to consent to vaccines without any notification to their parents. It also requires insurance companies, vaccine providers and schools to conceal the fact that the child has been vaccinated from the parent. This is EXTREMILY dangerous; since the parents may not know to get the child medical help if a vaccine reaction occurs.
B23-0171 allows minors to consent if the person administering the vaccine believes that they are “able to comprehend the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks ordinarily inherent in the medical care.” Given that most medical practitioners believe that there are NO risks to vaccines – contrary to the real facts – they presumably will consider every minor capable of informed consent. Yet many children may not know their personal and family medical history that could impact their risk of having a serious reaction to a vaccine.
We have numerous reports of parents who decided to vaccinate because they felt coerced by medical practitioners or schools, despite their concerns about the risks. When many adults can’t stand up to this pressure, it’s unfair and dangerous to allow children to be placed in the role of decision maker.
Medical practitioners, schools, and others should not be allowed to coerce impressionable minor children behind their parents’ backs into a medical procedure that is capable of causing injury or death.
TAKE ACTION if you live in DC:
Contact the Mayor Muriel Bowser and ash her to VETO B23-0171. This action must be done immediately since she has only a few more days to veto the bill.
Phone: (202) 727-2643
While there is a sample script below to help you organize your thoughts, it is vital that you not simply read it on the call.
Introduce yourself, and mention where you live (the mayor knows you’re a constituent). Then share why this issue matters to YOU. Has your child or a family member had a reaction to a vaccine? Have you been pressured by medical providers or other people in authority? Keep it short, but her understand why this issue is important.
Don’t live in DC? You can still help!
Spread the word! Share this alert with people you know in the region, so that more DC residents will call the Mayor’s office.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I live in ____. I am calling to ask Mayor Bowser to VETO B23-0171.
I oppose any legislation that would allow minors to consent to vaccines without parental consent.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court, vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risk of injury or death. It is irresponsible to allow children to make medical decisions that may injure or kill them without the knowledge of their parents.
Unlike other procedures that are allowed without parental consent, such as contraception or mental health services, vaccines are not typically something a minor seeks out – but rather something that medical practitioners and school seek to push onto them. The risk of pressuring a child into a medical procedure that they don’t actually want is all too real with vaccinations.
The U.S. Federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has awarded over 4.4 billion dollars to vaccine victims.
Minor children may not be aware of family medical histories, and even their own young childhood history of vaccine reactions, which would be relevant to deciding if a particular vaccine’s risks outweigh the benefits.
I urge Mayor Bowser to VETO this bill today.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- A child may not know their personal or family medical history, including vaccine reactions, allergies and autoimmune or neurological disorders, all of which contribute to the chances that they may have a serious reaction to a vaccine.
- Children do not have the same kind of critical thinking skills or emotional maturity to make a vaccine benefit-risk decision as adults have. Additionally, children and adolescents are vulnerable to authority-figure persuasion.
- If a child consents to vaccination without their parent knowing and has a reaction, the parent may not recognize the reason for their child’s decline in health and this lack of knowledge could be life threatening for the child.
- Share a personal story, if you have relevant experience. Do you have a vaccine-injured child, and you weren’t told about the risks before vaccinating or were pressured into vaccinating despite your concerns about the risks? Do you have family members with medical conditions that would be relevant to assessing the risks, and your child doesn’t know the details?
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
- The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- By consenting to a vaccine, a child is also consenting a shortened statute of limitations for any claim of injury under the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program – presumably with little or no understanding of what that means. It is also much less likely vaccine reactions will be recognized and connected to the vaccine by a child on their own and filed with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
View text, status and history of the bill here: http://lims.dccouncil.us/Legislation/B23-0171
Read this article: https://thevaccinereaction.org🖨️ Print post
Absolutely outrageous! A parent’s first and prime role is as a guardian of their child. That means making decisions for them and often in consultation with them. The fact that a child may be consulted by their parent gives them the first leanings towards autonomy which they gain fully as adults. They are not mini adults. The State takes over the role of guardian only in extreme circumstances. This is not one of those circumstances. Stand up for your rights as parents! Good luck from a Brit!
This coercion is now hitting the U.S. even harder. Websites like WestonaPrice are being targeted as enemies of the state
British and American intelligence agencies are collaborating to
eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using
sophisticated cyberwarfare tools.
According to Imran Ahmed, chief executive of the Centre for Countering
Digital Hate, anti-vaxxers are “an extremist group that pose a
national security risk,” because “once someone has been exposed to one
type of conspiracy it’s easy to lead them down a path where they
embrace more radical world views that can lead to violent extremism.”
In September, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) seized 92 online
domains suspected of belonging to Iraqi government-backed militia.
Seizures were done in collaboration with the FBI, Google, Facebook and
In November, the DOJ seized 27 online domains — including the American
Herald Tribune — suspected of being founded by Iranian interests.
Among the websites cited by the Centre for Countering Digital Hate as
promoting extremism that poses a national security risk to the U.K.
are Mercola.com, Children’s Health Defense, the Informed Consent
Action Network, the Organic Consumers Association and the National
Vaccine Information Center.
Five sites specifically targeted by the Centre for Countering Digital
Hate as promoting extremism that poses a national security risk to the
Children’s Health Defense (chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.)
The Informed Consent Action Network
The Organic Consumers Association
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC)