Most mornings, my husband fixes us all a nourishing breakfast of eggs and bacon, but sometimes I am just not in the mood. However, skipping breakfast is simply not my style. After an early morning workout, but before I’m ready to delve into a day of homeschooling the kiddos, I need something warm and nutritious in my belly. This delicious recipe I created is based off of the ever-so-popular Bulletproof Coffee, but with a few added tweaks. It is delicious, nutritious, fast and fun to drink!
- 1 Tbsp Dandy Blend
- 1 pastured egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp non-GMO gelatin powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp pastured butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil and pour into a medium metal or glass pot or large cup.
- Add Dandy Blend and other ingredients.
- Blend using immersion blender.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!