IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR UPDATES
WAPF president Sally Fallon Morell asks all exhibitors to pay special attention to these important reminders:
- Please use ONLY handouts, signs or printed materials provided or approved by WAPF. The content of these materials has been approved by the board of directors and may not be changed in any way without the board’s approval. Likewise, the look and colors of our materials provide a uniform and clearly recognizable impression of WAPF and its work.
- Do NOT alter the content, layout or appearance of Sally Fallon Morell’s copyrighted materials.
- Avoid discussion of politics or endorsement of candidates
- Avoid promotion of other businesses or non-profits, but you may have your chapter’s Food Resource List and sign up sheet for more information at the booth
- Avoid selling or providing samples of any food or beverage (unless free samples are approved)
- Make sure to emphasize that WAPF is a membership organization, and members receive four quarterly journals as well as support our work
- Return all collected funds and membership forms to the WAPF office in a timely manner
WAPF Exhibit Guidelines (PDF 190 KB): This PDF includes guidelines for planning for the exhibit, talking to people, handling money, tracking orders, and more.
Key Messages to Communicate At Exhibits (PDF 136 KB)
Contact: If you want to create a WAPF exhibit at a public conference, farmers market, wellness or sustainability fair, you can request support from the WAPF exhibit coordinator at email@example.com
Exhibit Merchandise: WAPF will provide supplies (for free distribution and for sale) for exhibits at no charge, with all proceeds and unsold items returning to WAPF. Depending on the size of the event, one or several exhibit packs will be provided.
- WAPF Exhibit Pack Components (PDF 316KB)
Banners: Horizontal banners (logo) and vertical standing or hanging banners (butter/faces) are available on loan when available and if the event size warrants the expense of shipment. If you’d prefer to make your own logo banner you can order a hanging banner or tablecloth. Please use this approved artwork, since both the name and logo now bear a registration mark. If you plan to use this often, WAPF may pay for it unless the chapter has funds. Send the file to a Kinko’s or another sign maker near you. Add grommets if you plan to hang the banners (4 across the top for horizontal, 2 across the top for vertical).
- Press Quality WAPF Horizontal Logo Banner (6′ x 2′) (PDF 103KB)
- Press Quality Happy Family Butter Banner Vertical (2’x8′) (PDF 6.2MB)
- Press Quality Traditional Diet Faces Banner Vertical (2’x8′) (PDF 14MB)
- Press Quality TableCloth Banner Banner (PDF 462Kb)
- Press Quality Healthy Babies-Tablecloth Banner (PDF 487KB)
- WAPF Transaction Form for credit card payments and membership (PDF 145KB)
- WAPF Membership Form for memberships (PDF 63KB)
- WAPF Email Signup Sheet
Exhibit Aids: The following items can be ordered for your use. Please keep and reuse them for future exhibits.
- Money Bag – need 1 set of 3 (WAPF, FTCLDF, Chapter)
- Clipboards – need 1 set
- Packing Tape – need 1 (to return remaining inventory)
- Pens – need 1 box or bring pens if you have them
- Brochure stands
Benefits of Membership Poster : Use this sign to display the benefits of membership. Please keep and reuse it for future exhibits.
- WAPF Membership Benefits Table Top Poster (8 1/2″ x 11″ tall)
Special Membership Promotion During Exhibits: You’ll be sent 5 – 10 Healthy For Life Booklets with a poster for your exhibit. You can give a FREE copy to anyone who joins DURING the exhibit, while your supplies last. We can send a poster with this offer if you request it. The promotion ends when your supply of H4L is gone or the exhibit is over, which ever comes first. Print and mount as you wish (11″ x 14″).
Earth Day Poster – Print and mount as you wish for an Earth Day exhibit
Table Top Posters : These tabletop posters are mounted on foam core, with easels on the back and are provided free of charge for exhibits. Please keep and reuse them for future exhibits.
- Happy Family Table Top Poster (PDF 153KB), 11″ x 14″ tall
- Traditional Diet Faces Table Top Poster (PDF 235KB), 11″ x 14″ tall
- Characteristics of Traditional Diets Table Top Poster (PDF 270KB), 11″ x 14″ tall
- Healthy 4 Life Booklet Free if You Join Table Top Poster (PDF 3502KB) 8 1/2″ x 11″ tall
- WAPF Logo Tabletop Poster (PDF 91KB) 14″ x 4.5″ tall
- WAPF Prices Table Top Poster (PDF 71KB), 8 1/2″ x 11″ tall
- WAPF Membership Benefits Table Top Poster (PDF 919KB) 8 1/2″ x 11″ tall
- WAPF – Bundle of Savings Table Top Poster (PDF 99KB) 11″ x 14″ tall
Signs : These cardstock signs will be included in your exhibit pack. Please keep and reuse them for future exhibits.
- Shopping Guide
- Bumper Stickers $2 – Black & White (PDF)
- Brochure Cup Signs – Free Brochures, Take One Each – Red & White (for use in the top cups of the 4-brochure racks) (PDF)
Example of Exhibit Table Layouts
Check out these four pictures illustrating suggested layouts for 6′ and 8′ tables, whether WAPF is exhibiting solo, or sharing the exhibit with the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
Wonder what to do with tabletop posters, plastic stands, extra brochures and flyers after an exhibit?
Here’s a suggestion by Chapter Leader Mary Walkes – Create a WAPF Library within a Library
The Yankton SD Local Chapter of the WAPF has followed Dr. Price’s admonition “To Teach..” by initiating a library within a library. Shown in this picture is Mount Marty College librarian Sandra Brown displaying the WAPF library shelf within the Mount Marty College Library. The table top posters, plastic stands, flyers and brochures were leftover from an exhibit, and the books/videos were donated by chapter members.