Over the years since I have been working in the kitchen for our Wise Traditions Conferences, we have tweaked to improve some of our recipes, while also creating new ones. This particular recipe I created earlier this year when I need a dessert – fast! It is so simple that I’m surprised no one else had previously come up with this (if you’ve seen something similar, let me know!).
Just for fun I am including the ingredients for 600. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my own family does!
- (serves approximately 600)
- 5 gallons cream cheese, soft and whipped
- 5 gallons heavy cream
- 1 gallon maple syrup
- 3 cups vanilla
- 1 cup (8 oz.) organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup organic, preferably raw, heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whip softened cream cheese until soft and light. Add heavy cream, maple syrup and vanilla while continuing to on high speed.
- Whip until light and fluffy. Scoop into small serving bowls and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with fruit compote or jam, if desired. Serves 6-8.