This simple and nourishing breakfast porridge will stick to your ribs and not leave you wanting more in an hour. Makes 1 serving.
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup kefir/clabber, preferably raw
- 1/2 cup fresh, frozen or dried berries
- 1/4 cup sweet cream or crème fraiche, preferably raw
- cinnamon to taste
- nutmeg to taste
- maple syrup to taste
- unrefined sea salt to taste
- The evening before, mix rolled oats, kefir/clabber and salt in a glass bowl. Let sit at room temperature overnight.
- Cook in pot on low heat the next morning for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix in berries, cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup.
- Top with sweet cream or crème fraiche.