This event is not sponsored by the Weston A Price Foundation; we are sending this to our members as a courtesy.
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, friend of WAPF, conference speaker, and author of Gut and Psychology Syndrome is pleased to launch her 2012 USA based Certified GAPS TM Practitioner Trainings schedule.
This course is open to all Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Registered Dietitians, Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Nurses, Medical Doctors, and all other health care professionals.
For more details about the GAPS TM Trainings, please read on. If you know of a professional who’d be interested in taking the course, please forward this message to them.
The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS TM PRACTITIONERS to the existing base of practitioners world-wide who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS TM .
Training points of interest:
- The GAPS TM Practitioner Training is for practitioners only. It is not a cooking course, nor is it about any other content already covered in the GAPS book. NOTE: ALL GAPS TRAINEES MUST READ THE GAPS BOOK BEFORE ATTENDING ANY GAPS PRACTITIONER TRAINING.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS TM Practitioners will be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s resources website and authorized to use the GAPS Protocol in their practice.
- Certified GAPS TM Practitioners will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer patients to.
- GAPS lunches will be served both days of the training.
- Trainees will receive a practitioner-specific Handbook and Business Starter Package to immediately begin local GAPS TM education in their local practices.
- All Certified GAPS TM Practitioners will be permitted to use the GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
FOR COMPLETE TRAINING DETAILS VISIT: http://www.immunitrition.com/GAPS_Practitioner_Traini.html
2012 GAPS Practitioner Training Locations and Information:
- GAPS Boston – November 2-3, 2012 Location TBA
- GAPS Chicago – November 6-7, 2012 Renaissance Schaumburg, IL (Chicago)
- GAPS Santa Clara, California November 13-14, 2012 (immediately following the WAPF Conference at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Please note: If you are attending the 2012 WAPF Conference AND the GAPS Practitioner Training, and you are staying at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, please inform the booking agent that you wish to receive the reduced room rate for your entire stay.
Attention: Our Santa Clara, California training is almost FULL, and the Boston and Chicago trainings are not too far behind. If you are serious about taking this training, don’t delay your enrollment.
Thanks for your support and I look forward to seeing you at the WAPF Conference and a GAPS Practitioner Training this November!
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
Leave a Reply