Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, friend of WAPF, keynote speaker, and author of Gut and Psychology Syndrome is pleased to launch her USA based Certified GAPS Practitioner Trainings.
This course is open to all Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Registered Dietitians, Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Nurses, Medical Doctors, and all other health care professionals. For more details about the GAPSTM Trainings, please read on. If you know of a professional who might be interested in taking the course, please forward this message to them.
The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPSTM PRACTITIONERS who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS.
Training points of interest:
– The GAPSTM Practitioner Training is for practitioners only. It is not a cooking course, nor is it about any other content already covered in the GAPS book. NOTE: ALL GAPS TRAINEES MUST READ THE GAPS BOOK BEFORE ATTENDING ANY GAPS PRACTITIONER TRAINING.
– Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPSTM Practitioners will be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s resources website and authorized to use the GAPS Protocol in their practice.
– Certified GAPSTM Practitioners will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer patients to.
– GAPS lunches will be served both days of the training.
– Trainees will receive a practitioner-specific Handbook and Business Starter Package to immediately begin local GAPSTM education in their local practices.
– All Certified GAPSTM Practitioners will be permitted to use the GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
FOR COMPLETE TRAINING DETAILS VISIT: http://www.immunitrition.com/GAPS_Practitioner_Traini.html
Click the links below for specific training location information:
– GAPS Training Chicago – September 28-29, 2011
– GAPS Training – Dallas – November 15 – 16, 2011 (immediately following the WAPF Conference)
Please note: If you are attending the WAPF Conference AND the GAPS Practitioner Training, and you are staying at the Dallas Sheraton Hotel, please inform the booking agent that you wish to receive the reduced room rate for your entire stay.
Attention: Our New York and Seattle trainings are FULL! Please join us in Chicago or Dallas.
Thanks in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing you at the WAPF Conference!
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride