The House Health & Human Services Committee approved three good vaccine bills last week! HB 2470, HB 2471, and HB 2472 promote different aspects of vaccine choice, and will now be heading to the House floor for a vote by all the members.
Here’s why these bills deserve your support:
HB2470 allows students to opt out of vaccination based on religious reasons. Currently, school aged children only have medical and personal belief exemptions. This bill is extremely important as Arizona State Legislature is currently considering eliminating personal belief vaccine exemptions!
HB2471 promotes truly informed consent by requiring disclosure of information on the vaccines and their ingredients. This bill also improves vaccine safety by explaining the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, so parents can properly report vaccine reactions, making it more likely that safety issues with particular vaccines will be identified. Most people who experience with vaccine reactions were never notified this could be a possibility beforehand.
HB2472 requires patients to be notified that positive titer screening results meets vaccination requirements, including for school. The fact that a titer test is sufficient is already state law, but few people know about it. This will help people avoid unnecessary doses of vaccines, which is particularly important for those who had a reaction in the past.
If you are pro informed consent, religious freedom, and vaccine safety – please ask your representatives to vote YES on these exceptional bills!
Contact your Arizona State House Representatives and urge them to SUPPORT HB 2470, HB2471, and HB 2472.
You can look up who represents you:
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask State Representative____ to SUPPORT HB 2470, HB2471, and HB 2472.
These three bills promote informed consent, religious freedom, and vaccine safety.
These bills guarantee parents a right to information on vaccines and their ingredients, the right to assert a religious vaccine exemption, and the right to opt out of unnecessary vaccines based on positive titer tests.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court – and evidenced by the $4 billion that has been paid by the federal government to victims – vaccines can injure and kill an individual. Parents need to be able to make fully informed choices about their children’s care based on their specific situation.
I urge State Representative _____ to vote yes on HB 2470, HB2471, and HB 2472.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- HB 2470 does not create a new exemption and will not create more people taking exemptions overall. Those with religious exemptions now are utilizing a personal exemption and they would just switch categories. The number of those utilizing a personal/philosophical exemption would drop as some switch to religious.
- The American Medical Association, in section133 Routine Universal Immunization of Physicians of the AMA Code of Ethics, affirms the right to religious and philosophical exceptions for themselves to not be vaccinated.
- Patients should not have to undergo medical treatments that they have religious objections to, when doctors and other medical professionals enjoy Arizona statutory protections against providing services that conflict with their religious beliefs. (A.R.S. §§ 32-3212; 36-112; 36-2154; 36-3205).
- HB2471ensures that parents and individuals are able to exercise full informed consent prior to vaccination by requiring disclosure of information on the vaccines and their ingredients. This is information created by the vaccine manufacturer and the Centers for Disease Control, yet it is rarely provided to patients prior to vaccinations.
- HB2471 improves vaccine safety by increasing patient’s knowledge of the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. When vaccine reactions are properly reported, safety issues with particular vaccines are more easily identified by the public health authorities. Most people do not know what reactions may occur or how to report them if they do.
- Bills to improve informed consent, like HB 2471, have been filed in multiple other states as well: Connecticut, Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, Mississippi, Montana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
- TheS. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Parents are often not told about the risks of vaccination and when their child ends up with a reaction, they feel betrayed. The real risks, regardless of perceived frequency, should be disclosed.
- A child injured or killed by a vaccine is just as important as a child who gets sick from an illness like measles.
- HB2472simply notifies people of their existing right under state law to be tested for antibodies to an illness and, if they have a positive titer test, to use that to meet the vaccination requirements. It doesn’t make sense to inject additional doses when someone already has immunity – it simply increases the chances of an adverse reaction.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths.
Why is it important to have a specific religious exemption? Having a separate religious exemption protects parents who have religious exemptions from future possible legislative attacks on personal/philosophical exemptions. In 2015, both Vermont and California sustained legislative attacks on the philosophical exemption. Because California did not have a separate exemption for religious beliefs, the religious exemption disappeared with the philosophical exemption, but Vermont still has their religious exemption intact.
Read this article on vaccine mandates: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/🖨️ Print post