A new bill, H.B. 245, would add Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines to the list of vaccines required for children to attend school in Florida.
HPV vaccination can carry life-threatening side effects. There have been more than 55,000 adverse reactions, including many deaths, reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) related to the HPV vaccine – and it is estimated by the government that only 1% of all reactions are ever reported!
Did you know that the HPV vaccine called Gardasil 9:
- may actually increase precancerous lesions
- only targets a few of the over 100 known human papillomaviruses
- has not been shown to last longer than 5 years
AND it has never been properly studied, despite the tens of thousands of adverse reactions that have been reported to the government in connection with the HPV vaccine.
Our children should not be required to get this high-risk vaccine for a sexually-transmitted disease!
Contact your Florida State Representative and ask them to OPPPOSE H.B. 245. You can find out who represents you at: http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx
(Be sure to contact your State House members, not your U.S. Representative)
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to OPPOSE H.B. 245.
I oppose any legislation that would mandate the use of HPV vaccines for schoolchildren in Florida. HPV vaccines carry a high rate of side effects, and it is unethical to require parents to have their children vaccinated with HPV vaccines to attend school.
HPV vaccines were fast-tracked through the FDA and have not been properly studied. I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you personally. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- HPV vaccines have a high incidence of adverse reactions. To date there have been over 55,000 adverse reactions reported to the Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), following HPV vaccination in the Untied States. Adverse reactions reported, include severe neurological damage, stoke, blood clots, joint pain, pancreatitis, autoimmune disorders and death. medalerts.org
- Many children have died or become severely injured after receiving HPV vaccines. Mandating HPV vaccines for children is dangerous and irresponsible. http://dmlawfirm.com/healthy-boy-dies-gardasil-injection/
- A study out of Canada shows just how dangerous HPV vaccines are. The study looked at 195,270 girls who received HPV vaccination. Of the vaccinated girls, there were 958 hospitalizations and 19,351 ED (emergency room visits).
That means 10% of HVP vaccine recipients studied had a reaction that required a visit to the ER or hospitalization. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/hpv-vaccines-why-oh-why-are-they-on-the-market-at-all/
- HPV vaccines have the potential to trigger life-disabling autoimmune conditions and were shown in this study to likely cause primary ovarian failure. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23902317/?i=5&from=%2F25427994%2Frelated
- France, India, Japan, and Spain have filed criminal chargesagainst HPV vaccine manufacturers for fraud, safety, and providing misleading information. For more misconduct see: http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/posting-foia-documents-on-hpv-vaccine-cover-up-by-officials/
- Whistleblower Dr. Sin Hang Lee reported that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), health officials in Japan and other nations all participated in covering up the dangers of HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/officials-cover-up-dangers-of-hpv-vaccines/
- According to Merck (the maker of Gardasil) if a person has already been exposed to the HPV strains contained in the vaccine prior to injection, Gardasil increases the risk of precancerous lesions by at least 44.6 percent. https://www.livingwhole.org/why-no-woman-should-ever-get-the-hpv-vaccine/
- There is no data that HPV vaccines remain effective beyond 5 years. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gardasil-researcher-speaks-out/ The vaccine may also give a false sense of security, leading to less compliance with pap screenings.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
View text, status and history of the bill here: http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/00245/?Tab=BillText
Read this recent article to learn more about HPV vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/the-troubling-truth-behind-hpv-vaccines-prepare-to-be-outraged/🖨️ Print post