The Indiana Legislature has unfortunately introduced bad vaccine legislation that would allow dentists to administer vaccines to patients eleven years and older.
Indiana H.B. 1079 would allow dentists to administer any vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices without a prescription, including experimental, fast-tracked COVID vaccines.
This type of legislation creates significant risks. Although dentists must complete a “course of training in immunization,” they are not qualified to recognize or handle serious adverse reactions, nor are they likely to have full knowledge of patient or family history.
Unfortunately, H.B. 1079 passed the full House on February 8, 2021. We must now rely on the Senate to stop this dangerous bill.
Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
Contact your Indiana State Senator and urge him/her to OPPOSE H.B. 1079.
You can look up who represents you: http://iga.in.gov/legislative/find-legislators/
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator____ to oppose H.B. 1079, which would allow dentists to vaccinate patients eleven years and older with dozens of vaccines without a prescription.
I oppose this bill because people need to be in a doctor’s care for medical procedures. Vaccines may have serious side effects, which dentists are not qualified to recognize or treat.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court – and evidenced by the $4.4 billion that has been paid by the federal government to victims – vaccines can injure and kill an individual.
It is reckless to allow dentists to administer vaccines, especially when they do not have access to a patient’s full medical history.
I am particularly concerned because dentists would be allowed to administer high risk, experimental COVID vaccines if H.B. 1079 passes.
I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- Dentists do not have the same training or relationship with their patients as doctors, and it is vital that the state not undermine the doctor-patient relationship when it comes to vaccination.
- Federal law recognizes vaccines kill and disable some recipients. These risks depend on a person’s medical history and family history. Dentists do not have knowledge of, nor the time to learn about, a person’s medical history. This is dangerous.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Dentists are not equipped to recognize, nor handle serious adverse reactions.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US government has paid out more than $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination. Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death, additionally, no one knows in advance who will be harmed by a vaccine. It is careless to permit dentists to administer a product that carries such risks.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of February 12th, there had already been 15,923 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 929 COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read H.B. 1079 text here: http://iga.in.gov/legislative/2021/bills/house/1079#document-39aa4578
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post