URGENT ACTION ALERT
The Missouri Legislature is considering legislation that would allow dentists to administer vaccines – a practice that could endanger their patients’ health.
House Bill 628 would allow dentists to administer vaccines for diseases related to care within the practice of dentistry and also in times of emergency. Nothing in the bill addresses age minimums or requires informed parental consent.
This legislation creates significant risks. Although dentists must complete a training course, they are not qualified to recognize or handle serious adverse reactions, nor are they likely to have full knowledge of patient or family history.
It is especially important to stop H.B. 628 considering this bill would allow dentists to vaccinate people with COVID-19 vaccines. These vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and also carry a high rate of side effects.
We must stop this terrible bill from becoming law. The House General Laws Committee approved it unanimously, so it will take a major outcry to stop it!
Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
Contact your Missouri State Representative and urge him/her to OPPOSE H.B. 628.
You can look up who represents you: https://house.mo.gov/legislatorlookup.aspx
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative____ to oppose H.B. 628, which would allow dentists to vaccinate.
People need to be in a doctor’s care for these types of medical procedures. Vaccines can have serious side effects, which dentists are not qualified to recognize or treat.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court – and evidenced by the $4.4 billion that has been paid by the federal government to victims – vaccines can injure and kill an individual.
It is reckless to allow dentists to administer vaccines, especially when they do not have access to a patient’s full medical history.
I am particularly concerned because dentists would be allowed to administer high risk, experimental COVID injections in time of emergency if H.B. 628 passes.
I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- Dentists do not have the same training or relationship with their patients as doctors, and it is vital that the state not undermine the doctor-patient relationship when it comes to vaccination.
- Federal law recognizes vaccines kill and disable some recipients. These risks depend on a person’s medical history and family history. Dentists do not have knowledge of, nor the time to learn about, a person’s full medical history. This is dangerous.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Dentists are not equipped to recognize, nor handle serious adverse reactions.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US government has paid out more than $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination. Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death, additionally, no one knows in advance who will be harmed by a vaccine. It is careless to permit dentists to administer a product that carries such risks.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of April 8th, there had already been 68,347 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 2,602 COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
Read H.B. 628 text here: https://house.mo.gov/BillContent.aspx?bill=HB628&year=2021&code=R&style=new
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply