Assemblywoman Lampitt is pushing a bill that would mandate Human Papillomavirus vaccines (HPV) for students in grades six through twelve, including special education students. A1603 provides for very limited medical and religious exemptions, and specifically blocks personal belief/conscience objections.
HPV vaccination can carry life-threatening side effects. There have been more than 55,000 adverse reactions, including hundreds of deaths, reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) related to the HPV vaccine. And since the government estimates that only fewer than 10% of all reactions are ever reported, that means that hundreds of thousands of children and teens have most likely had adverse reactions to this vaccine.
Did you know that the HPV vaccine called Gardasil 9:
- may actually increase precancerous lesions
- only targets a few of the over 100 known human papillomaviruses
- has not been shown to last longer than 5 years
AND it has never been properly studied, despite the tens of thousands of adverse reactions that have been reported to the government in connection with the HPV vaccine.
Our children should not be required to get this high-risk vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease!
Contact your New Jersey General Assembly member and ask him or her to OPPPOSE A1603. You can find out who represents you at: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/legsearch.asp
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Assembly member ____ to OPPOSE A1603.
I oppose any legislation that would mandate the use of HPV vaccines. HPV vaccines carry a high rate of side effects, meaning that our children would be put at risk of serious long-term health effects. HPV is a sexually transmitted disease, and there are alternative, safer methods to address it.
HPV vaccines were fast-tracked through the FDA and have not been properly studied.
I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- HPV vaccines have a high incidence of adverse reactions. To date there have been over 55,000 adverse reactions reported to the Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), following HPV vaccination in the Untied States. Adverse reactions reported, include severe neurological damage, stoke, blood clots, joint pain, pancreatitis, autoimmune disorders and death. www.medalerts.org
- A study out of Canada shows just how dangerous HPV vaccines are. The study looked at 195,270 girls who received HPV vaccination. Of the vaccinated girls, there were 958 hospitalizations and 19,351 ED (emergency room visits).
That means 10% of HVP vaccine recipients studied had a reaction that required a visit to the ER or hospitalization. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/hpv-vaccines-why-oh-why-are-they-on-the-market-at-all/
- France, India, Japan, and Spain have filed criminal charges against HPV vaccine manufacturers for fraud, safety, and providing misleading information. For more misconduct see: http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/posting-foia-documents-on-hpv-vaccine-cover-up-by-officials/
- Whistleblower Dr. Sin Hang Lee reported that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), health officials in Japan and other nations all participated in covering up the dangers of HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/officials-cover-up-dangers-of-hpv-vaccines/
- According to Merck (the maker of Gardasil) if a person has already been exposed to the HPV strains contained in the vaccine prior to injection, Gardasil increases the risk of precancerous lesions by at least 44.6 percent. https://www.livingwhole.org/why-no-woman-should-ever-get-the-hpv-vaccine/
- There is no data that HPV vaccines remain effective beyond 5 years. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gardasil-researcher-speaks-out/ The vaccine may give a false sense of security, leading to less compliance with pap screenings.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
View text, status and history of the bill here: https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/bills/BillView.asp?BillNumber=A1603
If you want to learn more about other vaccine bills being considered in New Jersey visit: The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Home.aspx and NJ Coalition for Vaccination Choice http://njvaccinechoice.com
Learn more about HPV vaccines here: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/the-troubling-truth-behind-hpv-vaccines-prepare-to-be-outraged/🖨️ Print post