A new bill, H.B. 1638, would eliminate personal belief/philosophical exemption to the MMR vaccine (Measles, Mumps, Rubella.)
If passed, no child would be allowed to attend daycare or school without MMR vaccination (or proof of immunity), unless they have a religious or medical exemption.
Currently Washington State allows for philosophical exemption to all other required vaccines.
MMR vaccination can carry life-threatening side effects. There have been more than 89,000 adverse reactions and 444 deaths, reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) related to the MMR vaccine – and it is estimated by the government that only 1% of all reactions are ever reported!
Parents must be able to choose whether or not they want to vaccinate their children with this potentially dangerous vaccine.
Contact your Washington State Representative and ask them to OPPPOSE H.B. 1638. You can find out who represents you at: http://leg.wa.gov/LIC/Pages/hotline.aspx
(Be sure to contact your State House members, not your U.S. Representative)
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to OPPOSE H.B. 1638.
I oppose any legislation that would eliminate personal belief exemption to MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccines.
MMR vaccines carry a high rate of side effects, and it is unethical to require parents to have their children vaccinated with MMR vaccines to attend daycare or school.
Personal belief exemptions are available for all other required vaccines in Washington.
MMR vaccines contain live viruses; therefore the vaccines can cause measles. Additionally, more than 157 papers demonstrate vaccine-autism causation.
I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you personally. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
1) As of March 31, 2018, there were more than 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under.
2) Adverse events following MMR vaccination reported to VAERS include: lupus, Guillain-Barre syndrome, encephalitis, aseptic meningitis, deafness, cardiomyopathy, collapse/shock, convulsions, subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), ataxia (loss of ability to coordinate muscle movements), parathesia (numbness, burning, prickling, itching, tingling skins sensation indicating nerve irritation), Transverse Myelitis, and Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM), and death. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
3) Merck notes that during MMR vaccine post-marketing surveillance, there have been post-vaccination reports of: pneumonia, erythema multiforme (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection), urticarial rash (hives, itching from an allergic reaction), measles-like rash, burning/stinging at the injection site, nerve deafness, otitis media (ear infection), retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye), optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve), and conjunctivitis. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
4) MMR vaccines contain live viruses and they can cause measles. Package inserts warn about vaccine strain virus infection and shedding. There have been published reports of vaccine strain measles infection with clinical symptoms that are indistinguishable from wild-type measles. There are also reports of measles vaccine strain virus shedding and lab confirmed infection in children following MMR vaccination. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
5) Today, the majority of doctors and health officials reject the suggestion that MMR vaccine is associated with the development of autism in children. However, privately funded research continues to investigate the potential association between vaccines, including MMR vaccine, and the development of autism, inflammatory bowel disease and other kinds of brain and immune system dysfunction in previously healthy children. Here is a list of 157 studies supporting vaccines/autism causation. https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/157-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
6) Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson, a senior scientist at the CDC, admitted that the he and his colleagues omitted data in a study that suggested African American males who received MMR vaccine before 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Transcripts of Dr. Thompson’s confession can be read here: http://vaxxedthemovie.com/download-the-cdc-autism-mmr-files-released-by-dr-william-thompson/
7) One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy—as supported by the Nuremburg Code. When there is risk, there must be choice. We must remember that ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent, yet there continues to be a concerted effort to deny our freedoms, while pushing a one-size-fits-all vaccine agenda.
8) The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. Over $4 billion has been paid out in vaccine injury compensation, yet the government estimates less than 1 percent of all vaccine injury is ever reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS.)
9) Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
View text, status and history of the bill here: https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1638&Year=2019&Initiative=false
To understand vaccine mandates better, read this article: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/