2011 Annual Conference:
Building Bridges: Integrating Nutrition and Healthcare
April 30-May 1, 2011
The Hyatt Regency Burlingame
(24-hour shuttle from SFO International)
For the schedule of speakers and presentation topics:
Why should you attend?
– Learn the latest information on a variety of nutrition and health-related topics
– Discover how your peers have built successful integrative practices
– Build your Network – Meet your mentors and nutrition heroes
– Acquire clinical insights and identify business strategies that can impact your practice and boost your income
– Enjoy special discounts from conference sponsors/exhibitors
– Savor specially sourced and expertly prepared sustainable and organic lunches on Saturday and Sunday – we can accommodate gluten free and vegetarian diets!
– Enjoy our Sunday networking breakfast. $15 will buy you the healthiest, yummiest breakfast in town also organic and locally sourced!
To register, please go to: https://www.ptfassociates.com/secure/nanp/nanp_reg11.htm
Register by March 31th to receive a 15% discount!