JULY 2016 MEMBER INFORMATION ALERT
WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT
TO CONTINUE OUR MANY PROGRAMS!
HELP WAPF RAISE $100,000 BY AUGUST 31!
This has been a difficult year financially for WAPF and we are reaching out to all our members to participate in our current fundraising campaign.
While WAPF is a membership-based organization, our affordable membership fees do not cover our many activities, all of which are geared to teaching our dietary principles and making nutrient-dense food available to people from all walks of life, all over the world. These include our journal, brochures and pamphlets; maintaining our influential websites (westonaprice.org and realmilk.com); exhibiting at over one hundred conferences each year; supporting over five hundred local chapters; activist activities; weekly podcasts; and a lively social media presence.
Have the WAPF teachings benefitted you and your loved ones? Are you and your family enjoying better health due to the activities of WAPF? Then we ask that you give back with a generous donation, ideally between now and August 31.
You can choose to support one of several areas:
· GENERAL EDUCATION: Help support our main focus, which includes our lively quarterly journal, print materials, website upkeep, podcasts, exhibiting and local chapter activities.
· SOY ALERT!: Two projects will require additional finances this year, the appeal of our soy prison lawsuit and our petition to remove heart healthy label claims. These expenses really add up!
· WAPF OVERSEAS: Our intrepid representative Hilda Gore has just returned from her second trip to Kenya, where she found that a whole village has adopted WAPF principles since her first visit. We have invitations to Uganda and Peru, but will need funding to follow through.
· WAPF RESTAURANT RATING PROJECT: We are almost ready to launch but will need funds for ongoing administration. Our goal is to help you find restaurants that serve healthy food and inspire thousands of restaurants, cafes, food trucks, community kitchens and caterers to adopt WAPF principles.
· RESEARCH into the fat-soluble vitamins: We will be working with Chris Masterjohn, PhD, to find out how to maximize levels of vitamins A, D and K in the foods we eat.
You can donate online at www.westonaprice.org/donate
or call us (202) 363-4394, fax (202) 363-4396, or mail a donation
Here’s what you’ll receive as our way of saying thanks:
All donors: Our three new educational flyers
Donation of $100 or more: A copy of our popular Healthy 4 Life recipe book
Donation of $250 or more: A copy of The Nourishing Traditions Cookbook for Children
Donation of $2500 or more: September 24 farm tour and farm-to-table dinner with
Sally Fallon Morell and Geoffrey Morell at their farm, P A Bowen Farmstead, for you and one guest.
SPRING JOURNAL NOW ONLINE
The Spring 2016 journal, which focuses on children, is now online
with some great feature articles:
Folic Acid and Glyphosate Stephanie Seneff describes a perfect storm of ill effects
Vital Roles of Saturated Fat Chris Masterjohn makes it clear just why we need them
Testing Cod Liver Oil Sally Fallon Morell looks into the safety and vitamin levels of this superfood
Please forward these articles to your discussion groups and Facebook friends.
The Summer 2016 issue will be mailed soon. This issue focuses on children and includes articles on vitamin A, healthy fertility, recovery from the pill, the concussion epidemic, EMR and the ADHD child, Zika virus and glyphosate.
All our journals are found at westonaprice.org/journal. We believe that the information we publish should be available free to the public, so there is no charge to access them online. But we can’t do our work without your membership support. If you have received a renewal notice lately, please renew without delay!
100,000 DOWNLOADS FOR THE WISE TRADITIONS PODCAST
The Wise Traditions Podcast is Celebrating 100,000 Downloads—after just six months!
You can help us get our message out by telling others and sharing the podcast link with your discussion groups and Facebook friends.
Become a podcast sponsor! Have your business message added to our podcast. Details at westonaprice.org/uncategorized/wise-traditions-podcast/ for details.
PODCAST POSTCARD: Would you help us get the word out about our helpful and enjoyable weekly podcast? If you own a health food store or book store, are a practitioner, farmer, vendor, a chapter leader, part of a co-op, have family and friends–please consider distributing the WAPF podcast postcard. If you would like cards, please let us know how many to send (10, 25, 50). email@example.com.
WISE TRADITIONS CONFERENCE 2016
Don’t Delay! Early bird registration ends September 14!
International Conference – Montgomery, Alabama; November 11-14, 2016
Theme: NUTRITION FOR ALL SEASONS OF LIFE
· Sandeep Agarwal, expert on ghee
· Carla Bartolucci, expert on einkorn wheat
· Alvin Bey, expert on nutrient-dense vegetable gardening
· Calvin Bey, PhD, expert on nutrient-dense vegetable gardening
· Kate Birch, RSHom(NA), Vaccine Free Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease with Homeopathy
· Dean Bonlie, DDS, magnetism expert
· Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, author of Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)
· Ann Childers, MD, expert on psychiatric care, sleep and metabolism management
· Tom Cowan, MD, author of The Fourfold Path to Healing
· Hannah Crum, kombuchakamp.com
· Sally Fallon Morell, MA, author of Nourishing Traditions
· Ben Greenfield, fitness expert
· Will Harris, expert on humane animal husbandry and environmental sustainability
· Kim Koepp, RD, PhDc, expert on elder care
· Beth Lambert, author of Compromised Generation
· Celeste Longacre, author of Celeste’s Garden Delights
· Leslie Manookian, producer of The Greater Good
· Chris Masterjohn, PhD, expert on fat-soluble vitamins
· Leah McCullough, author of Freedom from Fibromyalgia
· Kelly Moeggenborg, KellytheKitchenKop.com
· Ken Morehead, DOM, specializes in musculo-skeletal disorders
· Richard Morris, author of A Life Unburdened
· Ramiel Nagel, author of Cure Tooth Decay and Healing Our Children
· Frank Niceley, Tennessee state senator
· Tetyana Obukhanych, MD, author of Vaccine Illusion
· Daphne Olivier, LDN, RD, CDE, CLT, expert on metabolic disorders
· Alan Phillips, JD, leading vaccine rights attorney
· Raymond Silkman, DDS, holistic dentist
· Laura Schoenfeld, RD, expert on adrenal health
· Pam Schoenfeld, RD, co-director Healthy Nation Coalition
· Kim Schuette, CN, expert on nutritional and biotherapeutic drainage therapies
· Stephanie Seneff, PhD, expert on Sulphur and vitamin D
· Lorie Stevens, DMD, holistic dentist
· Nina Teicholz, author of The Big Fat Surprise
· Veronica Tilden, DO, expert on fertility and hormone issues
· Sandra Van Gilder, DPT, FAFS, creator of The Move Method
· Carrie Vitt, deliciouslyorganic.net
· Andrew Wakefield, MD, gastroenterologist and vaccine expert
· Cilla Whatcott, PhD, HD, RHom, CCH, author of There Is a Choice: Homeoprophylaxis
· Louisa Williams, MS, DC, ND, author of Radical Medicine
· Will Winter, DVM, expert on pastured livestock
· Jereme Zimmerman, author of Make Mead like a Viking🖨️ Print post