If you are looking to cut back on your sugar cravings, but still want to enjoy something sweet, this is a great recipe to make. It is very high in fat and low in sugar. This “fudge” tastes great and is a good way of getting extra fat into your diet while satisfying your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup coconut manna/butter
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- juice of 1 organic orange
- zest from an organic orange (1/2 tsp approximately)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- Melt coconut manna/butter and oil in a small pot on a low heat.
- Stir until it softens.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the pot and stir.
- Pour mixture into a small rectangular glass container.
- Place container in fridge.
- Once the fudge hardens, take a butter knife and cut into squares. Enjoy!