URGENT ACTION ALERT
The Arizona Legislature is considering a bill, HB 2162, that would eliminate the personal belief exemption to vaccines. This means that the only way a child could attend school without having the full CDC-recommended schedule of vaccines would be with a medical exemption. (Arizona does not have a separate religious exemption.)
While every state allows medical exemption to vaccination, it has become increasingly difficult to obtain a medical exemption in practice. Almost all states also allow religious exemption, personal belief exemptions, or both. In the two states that only allow medical exemptions – California and Mississippi – families have reported extreme difficulty in getting a medical exemption.
Personal and religious freedoms should be protected. Forcing parents to choose between education and vaccinating their children with numerous vaccines is simply wrong.
Now is the time to let your representatives know you OPPOSE HB 2162. Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
Contact your Arizona State House Representative and urge him/her to oppose HB 2162.
You can look up who represents you:
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask State Representative____ to oppose HB 2162, which would remove personal belief exemptions to vaccination for school children.
Under this bill, only medical exemptions would be available because Arizona does not allow for separate religious exemptions. But it is extremely difficult to find a doctor to write a medical exemption because of the undue pressure created by the authorities and medical associations.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court – and evidenced by the $4 billion that has been paid by the federal government to victims – vaccines can injure and kill an individual. Parents need to be able to make informed choices about their children’s care based on their specific situation, not forced to choose between educating and vaccinating their child.
I urge State Representative _____ to oppose HB 2162 and to encourage Representative Alma Hernandez to pull her bill down.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- It is immoral for the government to force a person to inject a pharmaceutical product into their body, since any medical procedure carries a risk of injury.
- The risk to other children from unvaccinated children is no greater than the risk created by the shedding of live viruses by those who are vaccinated. Medical authorities recommend that people who are immune compromised avoid vaccinated children because of the risk of shedding. See https://www.westonaprice.org/public-health-officials-know-recently-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/ (footnotes to the article includes specific citations.) And those who are vaccinated should not be at risk from either population, if vaccines are effective.
- TheS. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths.
- Drug makers have paid the U.S. Government billions of dollars in criminal and civil FRAUD penalties. Skepticism of the pharmaceutical industry is well deserved.
- There are hundreds of new vaccines in development including some of the following in clinical trials: HIV, herpes, E. coli, dengue fever, avian influenza, smallpox, tuberculosis, typhoid, norovirus, cholera, smoking cessation, syphilis, and gonorrhea. If vaccine manufactures and others who profit from forced vaccination convince legislators to take away our right to delay or decline a vaccine now, what will our future look like?
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Vaccine ingredients vary, but may contain a variety of toxic ingredients including but not limited to; mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, cells from fetuses, cells from monkey kidneys, chicken egg proteins, gelatin, and viruses. http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
- There are many other ways to stay healthy: a healthy diet, adequate rest, sunshine and exercise, etc. without any risk of vaccine injury.
Read HB 2162 text here: https://www.azleg.gov/legtext/54leg/1r/bills/hb2162p.pdf
Read this article on vaccine mandates: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/🖨️ Print post