Alabama House Bill 214 would prohibit employers from taking adverse actions against employees (or prospective employees) based on COVID-19 vaccination status. The bill also prohibits ticket issuers from denying entry to entertainment events based on immunization status.
Under existing Alabama law, an employer can require vaccinations for its employees or take adverse action against its employees for refusing to receive a vaccination. Similarly, a ticket issuer can deny patrons access to its events. H.B. 214 would change these laws to prevent coronavirus vaccination status discrimination.
This bill is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID vaccines, even though the vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of this bill is good news – but it is unlikely to pass unless Alabama residents make your voices heard!
Urge your legislators to support H.B. 214, so that people don’t have to choose between taking a risky, experimental vaccine and their jobs or access to entertainment.
The bottom line is we can address disease issues, including COVID, without forcing people to accept high-risk vaccinations (while letting the companies that produce them walk away with massive profits and no liability). A healthy diet with lots of fat-soluble vitamins, preventive measures to enhance people’s immune systems, the use of intravenous Vitamin C and zinc, and other measures can reduce the severity of the disease without side effects, and without destroying people’s civil rights.
The bill is scheduled to be introduced and referred to the House Committee on Commerce and Business on 2-2-2021. It is sponsored by Representative Brown.
- Contact your State Representative and urge them SUPPORT H.B. 214. Ask them to co-sponsor the bill as a public sign of support.
You can look up who represents you at: http://www.legislature.state.al.us/aliswww/ISD/Splash_House.aspx
Next, contact your State Senator and urge them to introduce a companion bill to H.B. 214.
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 214, which would protect employees in Alabama from COVID-19 vaccine discrimination as well as ensure equal access to ticketed entertainment events regardless of immunization status.
Without your support, how many people will be told that they cannot go to their jobs or to public events unless they are vaccinated?”
This bill is especially important given the pressure to take experimental COVID vaccines. The normal stages of vaccine testing have been skipped or abbreviated for COVID vaccines and initial results have shown high rates of injuries in the volunteers and now the general public. And manufactures have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
People should not be forced to be injected with any vaccine that could cause serious side effects, or penalized for exercising their rights.
I urge Representative _____to co-sponsor H.B. 214, which would protect citizens’ rights to bodily autonomy.
[The message is the same when calling your Senator, but instead of asking them to support H.B. 214, ask them to introduce a companion bill to H.B. 214]
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as reflected in the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, voluntary and fully informed consent.
- When there is risk, there must be choice.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths from any mandated vaccine.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology, which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans. MOST IMPORTANTLY, they’ve never been approved by the FDA for use because they either didn’t work or caused a dangerous enhanced immune response.
- 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails. The general public is also experiencing serious side effects and deaths. According to the CDC, as of as of December 18th 112,807 people were vaccinated and 3,150 people were “unable to preform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=c94b3721-ea3d-464f-b8cc-68adb387220c
[iii] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617🖨️ Print post