The Delaware Senate has introduced a good bill that would remove the state’s authority to forcibly isolate, quarantine, vaccinate or treat individuals against their will for COVID-19 during a state or emergency relating to COVID-19.
This bill is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 injections, even though the shots are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
While the introduction of this bill is good news, it is unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, speak up and make your voices heard! It is currently awaiting consideration in Committee and needs your help to move forward!
Urge your legislators to support S.B. 58 to help protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
- Contact your State Senator and urge him or her SUPPORT S.B. 58.
You can look up who represents you at: https://legis.delaware.gov/FindMyLegislator (click on your location on the map to see your State legislators. You do not want to contact U.S. Senators Carper or Coons about the bill)
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support S.B. 58, which would protect citizens against forced COVID-19 quarantines, vaccinations and/or treatment.
I am especially concerned about the state’s current law, which allows for forced vaccination and quarantine during a state of emergency.
COVID -19 injections carry a significant risk of injury as evidenced by the high number of adverse events and deaths already reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. These vaccines have been rushed to market without approval, and there have been no long-term studies to guarantee their safety.
I urge Senator _____to SUPPORT S.B. 58, which would protect every person’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Do you know someone who has been injured by COVID-19 vaccines? Do you know someone who was hurt by being placed under quarantine?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of March 26th, there have already been 50,681 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 2,249 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
Read the bill at: https://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail?LegislationId=48355
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/
🖨️ Print post