Minnesota’s legislators have introduced a good bill that would prohibit flu and COVID-19 vaccine mandates and passports.
H.F. 2899 prevents discrimination by the state or local governments, businesses, educational institutions, and medical facilities. It would prevent any of these entities from requiring an individual to receive an influenza or COVID-19 shot or to show proof of vaccination. If they recommend COVID vaccination, they must also inform people that it is not mandatory. The bill prohibits state and local officials from enforcing federal mandates for COVID shots, and includes penalties for entities that violate the law.
H.F. 2899 is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to deny access to people who refuse COVID-19 injections. Requiring vaccines and passports for Minnesotans to live their lives day-to-day is both an intrusion into people’s private medical information and coercion to be injected with this experimental, high-risk shot.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
Urge your legislators to support H.F. 2899 to help protect people’s freedom to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT H.F. 2899 today!
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.leg.mn.gov/leg/legislators
(Look for the “who represents me?” option in the menu block to the right)
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.F. 2899, which would prohibit discrimination on the basis of Influenza or COVID-19 vaccination status by all entities in Minnesota.
I am particularly concerned about COVID-19 vaccines. This bill protects individuals’ rights to choose whether or not to be injected with an experimental, fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccine.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. No person should be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 767,083 domestic injuries and 11,104 deaths reported in connection with the COVID shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
This bill would also protect against vaccine passports. As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury in order to go about their daily lives.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.F. 2899, which would protect people’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- As of February 18, there have already been 760,102 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 11,104 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
- A study suggests flu vaccines increase your risk of infecting others by 6-fold. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/flu-vaccine-increases-your-risk-infecting-others-6-fold-study-suggests
- Flu vaccines can be counterproductive —a study conducted by the U.S. military showed that members of the military who had previously received a flu shot were 36 percent more likely to subsequently have a coronavirus infection. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/is-there-a-relationship-between-influenza-vaccination-and-covid-19-mortality/
- The flu vaccine is the most compensated for vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines combined – except for COVID, for which little to no compensation has been paid to date despite the large numbers of injuries and deaths reported.
Read the bill at: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/bill.php?b=house&f=HF2899&ssn=0&y=2022🖨️ Print post