Ohio’s legislators in both the House and the Senate have passed a good bill that bans “emergency use authorization” (EAU) vaccine mandates in public schools.
The primary intent for H.B. 244 is to provide technological-based education and enrollment opportunities for military children, but through an amendment introduced by Senator Brenner, it also protects individuals (military or not) from mandatory vaccination and discrimination.
As amended, the bill provides that public schools — including vocational schools, community schools, STEM schools, college prep-boarding schools, or state institutions of higher education — shall not discriminate against any individual who has not received an emergency use authorized vaccine. The schools cannot require an unvaccinated person to refrain or engage in activities or precautions that differ from those who are vaccinated with an EAU vaccine.
The legislation doesn’t cover hospitals or healthcare facilities affiliated with an institution of higher education, which means it probably doesn’t cover medical or nursing students. But it still covers the vast majority of schools!
H.B. 244 will now move to the governor’s desk. Please help us encourage Governor DeWine to sign this bill into law to protect students and teachers!
Contact Governor Mike DeWine and urge him to SIGN H.B. 244.
Send an email using this form:
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am emailing to ask Governor DeWine to sign H.B. 244, which would ban “emergency use” vaccine mandates for anyone in public schools.
This bill is especially important to ensure public schools do not discriminate against individuals who choose not to receive fast-tracked, experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
Students and teachers should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 387,087 injuries and 6,113 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
I urge Governor DeWine _____to SUPPORT H.B. 244, which would protect bodily autonomy.
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- The CDC’s Advisory Committee says inflammatory heart conditions are likely linked to COVID-19 shots. There have been more than 1,200 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis in the United States in people injected with Pfizer/BioNTech’s BNT162b2 or Moderna/NIAID’s mRNA-1273 biologics as of June 11th. https://thevaccinereaction.org/2021/06/pfizer-moderna-covid-shots-likely-linked-to-inflammatory-heart-conditions-says-cdc-advisory-committee/
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of June 18th, there had already been 387,087 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 6,113 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post