Pennsylvania’ legislators have introduced a good bill that would prohibit all government entities from requiring “vaccine passports” for citizens to participate in routine activities.
S.B. 618 is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to deny access to people who refuse COVID-19 injections. Requiring vaccine passports for Pennsylvanians to live their lives day-to-day is both an intrusion into people’s private medical information and coercive pressure to be injected with this experimental, high-risk shot.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
Urge your legislators to support S.B. 618 to help protect people’s freedom to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
Contact your State Senator and urge him or her SUPPORT S.B. 618 today!
You can look up who represents you at: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/findyourlegislator/
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support S.B. 618, which would prohibit the requirement of vaccine passports by government entities in Pennsylvania.
This bill protects individuals’ rights to choose whether or not to be injected with an experimental, fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccine. As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury, in order to get government services or go about their daily lives.
I urge Senator _____to SUPPORT S.B. 618, which would protect every person’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccination records are private health information and should not be disclosed under government mandate.
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- As of May 14, there have already been 227,805 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 4,201 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post