Wisconsin’s legislators have introduced two good bills that would protect people from COVID-19 vaccination discrimination.
AB 986 would prohibit state agencies from awarding contracts to businesses or other entities that require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entering the premises or receiving services.
AB 985 would prevent state and local government from issuing IDs that contain information on an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination status.
These terrific bills are especially important given the pressure that is mounting to deny access to people who refuse COVID-19 injections. Requiring vaccines and/or passports for Wisconsin’s amounts to coercion to be injected with this experimental, high-risk shot and is an intrusion into people’s private medical information.
The introduction of these bills is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help them pass!
Urge your legislators to support AB 986 and AB 985 to help protect people’s freedom to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
Contact your State Assembly member and urge him or her SUPPORT AB 986 and AB 985 today!
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.lwm-info.org/153/Wisconsin-State-Legislators-Contact-Info
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Assembly Member ____ to support AB 986 and AB 985, which would prohibit discrimination regarding COVID-19 vaccination in Wisconsin.
These bills protect individuals’ rights to choose whether or not to be injected with an experimental, fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccine.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. No person should be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 783,282 domestic injuries and 11,505 deaths reported in connection with the COVID shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
AB 985 specifically protects against vaccine passports issued by state or local governments. As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury in order to go about their daily lives.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT AB 985 and AB 986, which would protect people’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- As of March 4th, there have already been 783,282,102 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 11,505 domestic COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
Read the bills at:🖨️ Print post