Recently, the Biden administration said it will require all federal employees and onsite contractors to attest their vaccination status or be subject to masking, social distancing and COVID-19 testing requirements.[i] Additionally, the Pentagon has said they will make COVID-19 injections mandatory for military personnel by mid-September.[ii]
There is no time to wait! The latest Human Health Service’s reporting system data shows that 491,020 people have reported adverse reactions and 5,739 deaths have been reported post COVID-19 injection in the United States, even though it is estimated that only between 1 and 10 percent of all vaccine injuries are ever reported.
People should not be forced to take this risky shot in order to congregate, get an education, or keep their job.
The issue of mandating the COVID shot, or imposing unfair conditions on people who say no, is a problem at both the federal and the state level. You can look up your elected officials at both levels at:
Find Your State Legislators – Open States
Write a short letter, in your own words, urging them to oppose mandatory COVID vaccination or measures aimed at coercing people to become vaccinated. Pick one or two reasons to focus on about why this is so important to you. Below are some talking points to consider.
The Children’s Health Defense has a form letter that will be sent on your behalf to the President, your congressional delegation, and your state elected officials. The letter cannot be edited – and form letters have a very limited impact – so we encourage you to use this only if you truly don’t have time to write your own message. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/take-action/action-alert-tell-your-elected-officials-no-mandates/ If you have a few minutes, you can copy CHD’s letter, make changes to put it into your own words, and then send it yourself to your elected officials (whose contact information can be found at the Open States link)
TALKING POINTS emails:
- COVID-19 injections were rushed to market. Standard vaccine testing takes 6-10 years, not mere months. It’s not just an issue of what tests are done, but allowing the long-term effects to be observed. We do not have long-term safety data.
- 491,020 people have reported adverse reactions and 5,739 deaths have been reported post COVID-19 injection in the United States, including some in teenagers. It is wrong for the government to mandate or coerce people to take a shot that could kill or permanently disable them.
- No published studies demonstrate that people who have already had a prior COVID injection benefit from the injections. Why require universal COVID-19 injections?
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[iii] [iv] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations.[v]
- COVID-19 injection manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out approximately $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
[v] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply