The South Carolina Legislature has unfortunately passed bad vaccine legislation that allows for pharmacists to vaccinate young children with the flu shot.
Worse yet, H.4663 would allow pharmacists to administer these influenza vaccines to babies without a prescription.
This type of legislation creates significant risks. Pharmacists are not qualified to recognize or handle serious adverse reactions, nor are they likely to have full knowledge of patient or family history.
Current law already recklessly allows pharmacists to vaccinate those 12 and older with flu vaccines. We cannot allow babies as young as six months old to be medically treated at the grocery store! Doctors should be the ones responsible for assessing if a vaccine is medically appropriate for a child.
The flu vaccine is the most compensated for vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines combined.
Although your doctor may not recommend it, pharmacies will surely advertise and lure people into thinking vaccinating their children is a good idea. Depending on the year, the flu vaccine’s effectiveness ranges from as low as 19% to only as high as 60%.
The flu vaccine is also loaded with mercury – the very ingredient the CDC promised to remove from childhood vaccines, but did not.
Your urgent action is needed now to stop H.4663!
Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
Contact Governor Henry McMaster and ask him to VETO H.4663.
Governor’s Office front desk: (803) 734-2100
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I live in ____ town. I am calling to ask Governor McMaster to VETO H.4663.
I oppose H.4663 because it would recklessly allow pharmacists to vaccinate babies and young children with the flu shot without a prescription.
Children need to be in a doctor’s care for medical procedures. Flu vaccines may have serious side effects, which pharmacists are not qualified to recognize or treat.
Flu vaccines are the cause of more adverse reactions (including death) than all other vaccines combined. The majority of flu vaccines contain a dangerous 25 micrograms of mercury. Children are very vulnerable to brain damage from mercury.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court – and evidenced by the $4.4 billion that has been paid by the federal government to victims – vaccines can injure and kill an individual.
It is reckless to allow pharmacists to administer vaccines to children, especially when they do not have access to a child’s full medical history.
I urge Governor McMaster to VETO this bill.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below.
- When pharmacists are allowed to vaccinate, it diminishes the doctor/patient relationship.
- Allowing pharmacists to vaccinate without access to a person’s medical records means that a person may receive unintended or duplicate vaccines.
- Federal law recognizes vaccines kill and disable some recipients. These risks depend on a person’s medical history and family history. Pharmacists do not have knowledge of, nor the time to learn about, a person’s medical history. This is dangerous.
- Approximately 50% of all flu vaccines are still made with the mercury-containing preservative Thimerosal, which has never been tested or approved by the FDA.
- Moderate reactions reported after influenza vaccine include fever, local reactions (pain, redness, swelling at the site of the injection), headache, fatigue, sore throat, nasal congestion, cough, joint and muscle pain, and nausea. Serious vaccine complications include brain inflammation and neurological damage, convulsions, Bell’s palsy, limb paralysis, neuropathy, shock, wheezing/asthma and other breathing problems, and death. Influenza vaccinations can cause Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS), a painful and disabling immune and neurological disorder of the peripheral nervous system that can cause temporary or permanent paralysis and death.
- Flu vaccine is high risk, as shown by the fact that it is the most compensated for vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines combined. As of August 1, 2020, individuals had filed 6,368 National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) claims for injuries and deaths following influenza vaccination, including 188 deaths and over 6,180 serious injuries.
- Most influenza studies are poorly designed and have failed to demonstrate that flu vaccines are either safe or effective. According to the prestigious, independent Cochrane Collaboration, flu vaccines don’t work. In their paper, the authors state, “At best, (flu) vaccines might be effective against only influenza A and B, which represent about 10% of all circulating viruses.” http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/should-you-get-the-flu-shot/ http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD001269.pub4/full
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Pharmacists are not equipped to recognize, nor handle serious adverse reactions.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US government has paid out nearly $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination. Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death, additionally, no one knows in advance who will be harmed by a vaccine. It is careless to permit pharmacists to administer a product that carries such risks.
Read H.4663 text here: https://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess123_2019-2020/bills/4663.htm🖨️ Print post