JOIN the next EDUCATIONAL 15-DAY
WAPF SWISS TOUR
In The Foot Steps Of Dr. Price
Thursday July 16 – Thursday July 30, 2020
with 12-16 healthy WAP members!
Do you enjoy learning, walking and good company with like-minded WAPF folks?
Then this is the tour for YOU!
Many WAPFers ages 7 to 86 have already participated – since 2006!
PROGRAM (may be subject to change)
- Watch modern and old-fashioned Alpine cheese making – meet the farmers!
- Visit a small-scale organic fish farm!
- Learn about preservation of raw meat, sausage and blood sausage – Check out a private mountain meat drying chamber! Bring your questions to the butcher!
- Enjoy a variety of cured raw meat!
- Visit a unique dairy farm where milk is not allowed any disturbance. Learn something about honey bees!
- What are Effective Microorganisms? How can they be useful? Listen and question our expert and Swiss WAP member, president of the Swiss EM!
- Walk with an herbalist on a guided Alpine Plant Adventure and learn basic hands-on salve making. Take your salve home!
- Use your elbow grease to make your own ancient sourdough rye bread in the old wooden dough trough using traditional paddles, in a historical mountain village! Guided walk through the heirloom gardens!
- Visit the Alimentarium (historical food museum) and take a steam boat ride to the famous Medieval Castle Chillon on the beautiful lake of Geneva!
- Ride the breathtaking gondola (or walk the winding path through the cliffs of the mountains) to the thousand-sheep festival on the Gemmi Mountain!
- Visit museums and make new friends with like-minded WAPF members!!
- Enjoy the route of the Glacier Express with spectacular river and mountain views!
- Walk the Lötschental where Dr. Price walked and find the plaque in his honor!
LENGTH OF TRIP: 15 days.
FEE: $2055. (Price includes accommodations, activities and most food. Participants must obtain own flight and Swiss Travel Pass.)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Judith Mudrak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 859-3828 EST. Please put WAPCH20 in the subject line.
DOWN PAYMENT due by Saturday, March 21, 2020.