JOIN the next EDUCATIONAL 15-DAY
WAPF SWISS TOUR
In The Foot Steps Of Dr. Price
Thursday July 16 – Thursday July 30, 2020
with 12-16 healthy WAP members!
Do you enjoy learning, walking and good company with like-minded WAPF folks?
Then this is the tour for YOU!
Many WAPFers ages 7 to 86 have already participated – since 2006!
PROGRAM (may be subject to change)
- Watch modern and old-fashioned Alpine cheese making – meet the farmers!
- Visit a small-scale organic fish farm!
- Learn about preservation of raw meat, sausage and blood sausage – Check out a private mountain meat drying chamber! Bring your questions to the butcher!
- Enjoy a variety of cured raw meat!
- Visit a unique dairy farm where milk is not allowed any disturbance. Learn something about honey bees!
- What are Effective Microorganisms? How can they be useful? Listen and question our expert and Swiss WAP member, president of the Swiss EM!
- Walk with an herbalist on a guided Alpine Plant Adventure and learn basic hands-on salve making. Take your salve home!
- Use your elbow grease to make your own ancient sourdough rye bread in the old wooden dough trough using traditional paddles, in a historical mountain village! Guided walk through the heirloom gardens!
- Visit the Alimentarium (historical food museum) and take a steam boat ride to the famous Medieval Castle Chillon on the beautiful lake of Geneva!
- Ride the breathtaking gondola (or walk the winding path through the cliffs of the mountains) to the thousand-sheep festival on the Gemmi Mountain!
- Visit museums and make new friends with like-minded WAPF members!!
- Enjoy the route of the Glacier Express with spectacular river and mountain views!
- Walk the Lötschental where Dr. Price walked and find the plaque in his honor!
LENGTH OF TRIP: 15 days.
FEE: $2055. (Price includes accommodations, activities and most food. Participants must obtain own flight and Swiss Travel Pass.)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Judith Mudrak at email@example.com or (609) 859-3828 EST. Please put WAPCH20 in the subject line.
DOWN PAYMENT due by Saturday, March 21, 2020.🖨️ Print post
is old-fashioned why of doing things something
dr price would approve of when doing things when cooking and is it better for you
then the modern why can email me why firstname.lastname@example.org