Last month we sent you an alert regarding President Biden’s “mandate” that all U.S. companies with 100 employees or more require COVID vaccination or weekly testing, or face federal fines of up to $14,000 per violation.
It’s turned out that there actually is not a mandate at this time. Biden did not sign an executive order regarding his “hundred-employee” vaccine mandate. Rather, he directed the Department of Labor and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to develop the details of a COVID vaccine mandate, which has not been done yet.
To date, there has simply been an announcement that there will be a mandate. Thus any company that is ordering their employees to take the vaccines is doing so voluntarily.
Note that Biden did sign two executive orders that require all federal employees and federal contractors to get the shots. Challenges are being brought in court, and we are watching what happens.
Vaccines are a medical decision that should be left up to the individual, not mandated. Urge your members of Congress to sign on to a bill to block OSHA fines on employers who don’t force their employees to get the COVID-19 shot!
Contact your U.S. Senators and Representative and encourage them to sign on to H.R. 5464/ S. 2843.
You can find who represents you at: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/map
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator (or Representative) ______ to restore people’s right to choose whether to get the high-risk COVID vaccines in order to keep working, and also protect businesses from having to choose between mandating vaccinations or being fined.
We should not be forcing employers to fire their valuable workers, especially during times of worker shortages.
COVID vaccines are causing numerous serious side effects, and it is unethical to require anyone to get a vaccine that may injure or kill them in order to keep their job. To date, over 593,000 adverse reactions and over 7,400 deaths have been reported in connection with the COVID vaccines. These vaccines have reportedly caused more injury and death than all other vaccines combined.
Vaccines are a medical decision that should be left up to the individual, not mandated. Vaccine mandates are contrary to the concept of informed consent for medical procedures.
I urge _______ to support H.R. 5464/ S. 2843 to allow people to continue making a living without sacrificing their right to choose what medical procedures to undergo.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you. Are you an employee or an employer that would be adversely affected by President Biden’s vaccine mandates? Are you worried about the side effects of COVID injections? Are you simply against government mandates that affect your bodily autonomy?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of October 10th, there had already been 593,728 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 7,437 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
If your employer or school requires you to get a COVID shot, we recommend using the legal notifications provided by the Children’s Health Defense legal team. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/legal/legal-resources/
Read the text, status and history of H.R. 5464 here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/5464/committees?r=12&s=1🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply