We wanted to share information about a “HEALTH FREEDOM RALLY” on Saturday, September 18, 2021 at San Francisco’s City Hall.
No one should be forced to take a medical product simply to keep his or her job! Yet President Joe Biden has ordered unprecedented mandates for millions of Americans – even for those with natural immunity to COVID-19. Additionally, many employers across the nation have instated their own unjustifiable mandates.
Join America’s Frontline Doctors, Children’s Health Defense California Chapter, Sane Francisco and V is for Vaccine in support of government employees, private sector employees, frontline workers, hospital workers, first responders and many others who serve the public by helping to say “no” to mandates!
The rally features special guest speakers, including America’s Frontline Doctor Dr. Simone Gold. Show your support as she speaks about the importance of medical and health freedoms.
Bring your passion, signs (if you like) and friends & family to send a message to the President and legislators who continue to disregard the concerns of thousands of U.S. citizens!
WHERE: SF City Hall located at 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco
WHEN: 12pm – 2 pm
10 REASONS WHY WAPF OPPOSES VACCINE MANDATES:
- On Sept 9th, President Joe Biden laid out a plan to boost vaccination numbers that includes vaccine mandates for all federal contractors, healthcare workers and businesses with more than 100 employees — who face thousands in fines if they don’t comply. This is not only unconstitutional, but also an extreme violation of bodily autonomy.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy – as supported by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- When there is risk, there must be choice. No person should have to explain to the government why he or she wishes to abstain from one or more vaccines.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Today 54 percent of America’s children suffer from one or more chronic illnesses: one in six is learning disabled; one in ten is diagnosed with a mental disorder; one in nine has asthma; one in thirteen is severely allergic to food; one in twenty is epileptic; and one in four hundred has diabetes. And there are studies linking all these conditions to vaccination.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines or any other drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- A coronavirus vaccine is not proven safe or affective. All previous coronavirus vaccine candidates have produced “robust” antibodies, however they have also shown a propensity for “pathogenic priming,” meaning that the vaccine makes the illness worse, not better, when the recipient is later exposed to the wild virus.
- The new injections use DNA or mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. Neither DNA or mRNA vaccines have been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been sufficiently proven effective and safe for humans.
- COVID-19 injections carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of September 10th, there have already been 701,561 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 14,925 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.