Deadline for comments extended to March 23 – Adult Compliance to Vaccination
We are delighted to hear that so many of you have sent in your comments. The deadline has been extended to March 23; still, it is best to get your comments in as soon as possible.
We are also sending action alerts for individual states where bills have been proposed to remove religious or philosophical exemptions. This matter is very, very serious, so we hope you will all take time to send in your comments.
Sally Fallon Morell, President and the WAPF Staff
COMMENTS DUE BY MARCH 23, 2015 ON GOVERNMENT’S PLAN
FOR ADULT COMPLIANCE TO VACCINATION SCHEDULES
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is open for Public Comment on a “Draft Plan” called: Pathway to Leadership for Adult Immunization Plan.
What’s in this plan?
1. Our government wants a new and fully implementable Vaccine Schedule for Adults.
2. HHS believes not enough adults comply with current schedules.
3. They want to “implement” methods to obtain adult compliance.
4. This could become mandatory if allowed to remain unchecked.
5. Vaccine exemptions are under attack.
ACTION TO TAKE
Speak out now! Send your comments by March 9 to Rebecca.Fish@hhs.gov.
To view the plan, go to:
· You oppose ANY implementation of vaccine policy on adults;
· Vaccine exemptions MUST stay intact;
· Vaccinations should never be a condition of employment, even for medical professionals;
· Courts in other countries have tied vaccines to autism and childhood damage (Italy recently ruled vaccines cause autism); There are 99 published studies that link vaccinations with autism;
· US Vaccine Court is filled with lawsuits about children who have had serious injury, damage and death shortly after vaccination; this court has paid out almost three billion dollars for vaccine injuries;
· The vaccine manufacturers have no incentive to make vaccinations safe;
· Your 4th Amendment Constitutional right to be “secure in your person” is under attack along with your basic liberties to refuse any and all medical treatment;
· If vaccine conferred full immunity or worked as marketed we would not be having this discussion about adult vaccination;
· There are far less invasive measures of disease prevention including good nutrition, homeopathy and use of titers–proven safe and effective during global pandemics for centuries–including Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918;
· These alternative therapy methods provide safe and effect disease protection, and can be tailored for the exact disease strain unlike flu vaccines–and can be used safely and effectively against bacterial and viral illness–prophylactically, and after exposure;
· Most importantly, vaccination does not always confer ‘immunization’ as we see when children are fully vaccinated get chickenpox, flu, etc, and may actually spread the virus after vaccination.
· Most vaccinations are for rare or mild diseases and carry more risk than benefit; for example, there has not been a death from the measles in the US since 2014; during the same time period there have been 108 recorded deaths after a measles vaccine. (http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-u-s-measles-deaths-in-10-years-but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/)