More and more people are jumping on the opportunity to detoxify their bodies. Here’s a simple recipe that helps support the liver’s detoxification pathways.
- 1 head cauliflower, clean and in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp organic seasoned salt
- 1-2 onions, coarsely chopped (organic if possible)
- 1 whole pastured chicken
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- herbs – fresh or dehydrated (sage, rosemary, tarragon, chives)
- Place cauliflower and onions in bottom of crock-pot. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place chicken on top of veggies. On dry chicken skin, rub coconut oil. Sprinkle on sea salt.
- Place herbs on top, cover, cook on low all day. Hint….add whatever veggies you have on hand. Chicken should be 160-165°F.