Ahhhh summer… Long, hot days filled with plenty of time in the sun, easy quick meals, and all things cold to eat.
I finally purchased some fun popsicle molds and made these delicious fudgesicles for my family. They didn’t last long, and even dad liked them! You could easily substitute the carob for fruit and adjust the sweetener to taste.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp gelatin
- 4 Tbsp roasted carob powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Open coconut milk and cream, and pour into bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the top of milk and cream and let stand.
- Using double boiler, combine carob and coconut oil over low heat.
- Combine milk and cream mixture with carob mixture in medium pan and heat until all gelatin is incorporated.
- Add honey and pour into popsicle molds.