New Jersey legislators have introduced two bad bills that would require any person who is not currently enrolled in the vaccine tracking system/registry (NJIIS) to be automatically enrolled at the time the person is administered a COVID-19 injection.
A 4338 and S 3238 would require healthcare providers who administer the injections to register as an immunization site and as authorized users and to commence online reporting of administrations of the COVID-19 injections.
These terrible companion bills include an exception if an individual or parent provides a written request to not participate in the registry. However, there is no requirement that people be informed of the option to not participate.
It is the sponsors’ belief that the NJIIS will be an essential tool for tracking administrations of SARS-CoV-2 injections and helping ensure the vaccine is administered as widely and effectively as possible, as well as in identifying gaps in vaccination rates that could lead to an outbreak of COVID-19 among a given population group or in a given region.
People and their children should not automatically have their personally identifiable information put into a database that is designed to track their vaccination status. Informed written consent with full disclosure should be required before any information is uploaded into this system.
A 4338 was referred to Assembly Health Committee on 6/20/2022. S 3238 was referred to Senate Health, Human Services & Senior Citizens Committee on 10/27/2022.
Help us say NO to the expansion of tracking of individuals’ private and personal vaccination information today!
Contact your two Assembly Members and New Jersey State Senator and urge them to oppose A. 4338 and S. 3238.
You can look up who represents you here:
By municipality: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/municipalities.asp
Interactive map: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/njmap210.html
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a sample script. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Assembly Member ____ to OPPOSE A. 4338, which would expand vaccine tracking. This unnecessary bill claims to make enhancements to the New Jersey vaccine tracking registry by making it mandatory for providers to upload people’s private information regarding Covid-19 shots. But what it really does is create significant privacy issues.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be coerced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 10/28/22, there have been 1,446,628 injuries and 31,771 deaths reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
I am opposed to people and their children having their personally identifiable information put into a database that is designed to track their vaccination status. Any state vaccine information system should be strictly an opt-in system. Informed written consent with full disclosure should be required before any information is uploaded into this system.
We must protect the medical privacy of people in New Jersey.
I urge Assembly Member _____ to oppose A. 4338, which would expand vaccine tracking.”
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- The NJIIS database should be an opt-in system, not an opt-out system. All personal medical information should only be stored and shared with the express written permission of the patient or parent/guardian.
- Supporters of vaccine tracking systems claim they are a way to protect patients by guaranteeing patients don’t receive multiple doses of the same vaccinations by different providers. According to CDC’s own statements, though, it’s clear that a key purpose of these registries is to create pressure on people who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated. CDC openly stated that vaccine registries are a tool to identify areas of “undervaccination” so they can be “addressed” and brought into “compliance.” https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6133a2.htm
- Using Immunization Information Systems in general costs states millions of dollars. The money spent on expanding New Jersey’s vaccine tracking system should be spent on measures that better address public health.
The sponsors of these bills believe adding Covid shots to the tracking system will help with vaccine uptake. No person should be coerced into getting a Covid shot. Here are some of the downfalls of the injections:
- There have already been 1,446,626 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 31,771 COVID vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 10/28/22). https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- According to a recent report from the CDC, natural immunity was six times stronger during the Delta wave than vaccination. Omicron infection may provide even greater immunity. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm?emci=eecfd928-748b-ec11-a507-281878b83d8a&emdi=8baad81c-9d8e-ec11-a507-281878b83d8a&ceid=11866090
- There are no long-term studies on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction of COVID-19 shots.
- COVID injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/pfizer-documents-confirm-covid-injections-are-dangerous/#gsc.tab=0
- COVID injections are made using dangerous nanotechnologies. They also contain a potentially life-threatening substance called polyethylene glycol (PEG), which can cause severe allergic reactions. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/toxic-nanoparticles-in-vaccines/#gsc.tab=0
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, people should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Thousands of “fully vaccinated” people have gotten Covid. In some countries, the outbreaks are mostly amongst “fully vaccinated” people. For example, Israel’s vaccinated community is 5x more likely to get Covid than its unvaccinated community.
Read the bills here:🖨️ Print post