Threats to end religious and philosophical vaccine exemptions have reached an unprecedented level. State legislators across the country have filed approximately 70 bad vaccine bills this year, many of which seek to take away parents’ rights to make healthcare decisions for their children.
Last week, FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb hinted in a CNN interview that if non-medical vaccine exemptions were not abolished at the state level, federal health agencies might intercede – making vaccine mandates into federal law.
In response to a recent measles outbreak two “emergency” vaccine-related hearings have been announced on Capitol Hill. This Wednesday, the Energy & Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee will hold a hearing on the current measles outbreak and response efforts. https://energycommerce.house.gov
Then, on Tuesday, March 5, the HELP Committee (Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions) will hold a hearing entitled: Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks? https://www.help.senate.gov/hearings/vaccines-save-lives-what-is-driving-preventable-disease-outbreaks
It’s almost certain that almost all, if not all the invited witnesses will be pushing more mandatory vaccines. We’ve been told that Robert F. Kennedy sought to be a witness and was denied. Kennedy created the Children’s Health Defense and was slated by President Trump to be the head of an Independent Vaccine Safety Commission that has yet to come to fruition. https://childrenshealthdefense.org
Please sign this new petition to help make the Independent Vaccine Safety Commission become a reality:
If we are to maintain medical freedom and protect the health of generations to come, we need to raise our voices now!
Contact your U.S. Representative and Senators to let them know you support vaccine choice.
Ask them to OPPOSE any legislation that would take away religious or philosophical exemptions to vaccination and ask that they insist that both sides be heard at future hearings.
You can find out who represents you at: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/map
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- As of March 31, 2018, more than 89,355 reactions to the measles vaccine had been made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under.
- The vaccine’s own manufacturer, Merck, acknowledges that there have been post-vaccination reports of: pneumonia, erythema multiforme (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection), urticarial rash (hives, itching from an allergic reaction), measles-like rash, burning/stinging at the injection site, nerve deafness, otitis media (ear infection), retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye), optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve), and conjunctivitis. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
- MMR vaccines contain live viruses and they can cause measles. Package inserts warn about vaccine strain virus infection and shedding. There have been published reports of vaccine strain measles infection with clinical symptoms that are indistinguishable from wild-type measles. There are also reports of measles vaccine strain virus shedding and lab confirmed infection in children following MMR vaccination. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
- Today, the majority of doctors and health officials reject the suggestion that MMR vaccine is associated with the development of autism in children. However, privately funded research continues to investigate the potential association between vaccines, including MMR vaccine, and the development of autism, inflammatory bowel disease and other kinds of brain and immune system dysfunction in previously healthy children. Here is a list of 157 studies supporting vaccines/autism causation. https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/157-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
- William Thompson, a senior scientist at the CDC, admitted that he and his colleagues omitted data in a study that found – before the data was manipulated — that African American males who received MMR vaccine before 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Transcripts of Dr. Thompson’s calls can be read here: http://vaxxedthemovie.com/download-the-cdc-autism-mmr-files-released-by-dr-william-thompson/
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy—as supported by the Nuremburg Code. When there is risk, there must be choice. Ethical medicine requires completely voluntary and fully informed consent, yet there continues to be a concerted effort to push mandatory vaccines on every person.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. Over $4 billion has been paid out in vaccine injury compensation, and that is a severe underestimate of the true harm caused to individuals, since the government estimates less than 1 percent of all vaccine injury is ever reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System ()
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
You can watch the hearings online, so you know what the legislators are being told.
Hearing #1 details
“Confronting a Growing Public Health Threat: Measles Outbreaks in the U.S.”
The Energy & Commerce Oversight Investigations Subcommittee
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
2123 Rayburn House Office Building
John D. Dingell Room
Washington, DC 20510
Hearing #2 details
“Vaccines Save Lives: What Is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks?”
Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee
Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510🖨️ Print post