House Bill 220 would prohibit discrimination for refusal to accept unwanted medical interventions, including vaccines.
The bill specifically states, “Every person has the inalienable right to bodily integrity.”
If passed, the bill would protect people who decline vaccination, including COVID vaccines.
This bill is especially important given the rush to market of COVID vaccines. These vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of this bill is good news – but it is unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, come out in big numbers and make your voices heard!
Please urge your legislators to oppose mandatory COVID vaccination and to support H.B. 220, which would respect people’s personal choices by establishing medical freedom in immunizations.
The bottom line is we can address disease issues, including COVID, without forcing people to accept high-risk vaccinations (while letting the companies that produce them walk away with massive profits and no liability). A healthy diet with lots of fat-soluble vitamins, preventive measures to boost people’s immune systems, the use of intravenous Vitamin C and zinc, and other measures can reduce the severity of the disease without side effects, and without destroying people’s civil rights. Every person should have the right to say no to any medical intervention, including vaccines, without worry of social repercussions.
The bill was introduced on January 1, 2010 and referred to the House Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs Committee. It is sponsored by Representative Timothy Lang and is co-sponsored by several other legislators.
- Help spread the word. Share this alert with your friends and family and ask that they support you in opposing dangerous COVID vaccine mandates.
- Contact members of the House health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs Committee and ask them to please pass H.B. 220. Email members at HHSEA@leg.state.nh.us (you can use this one address and it will go to all members) Visit their website at: http://gencourt.state.nh.us/house/committees/committeedetails.aspx?id=4
- Contact your State Representative and urge them SUPPORT H.B. 220. You can look up who represents you at: https://gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/default.aspx
- Also contact your State Senator and urge them to introduce a companion bill to H.B. 220. http://gencourt.state.nh.us/senate/members/wml.aspx
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 220, which would protect New Hampshire citizens from discrimination for exercising their rights to refuse unwanted medical procedures, including vaccines.
This bill is especially important given the rollout of experimental COVID vaccines. Without your support, how many people will be told that they cannot go to their jobs, use public transport, or send their children to school unless they are vaccinated?
The normal stages of vaccine testing have been skipped or abbreviated for COVID vaccines and initial results have shown high rates of injuries in the volunteers and now the general public. And manufactures have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 220, which would protect citizens’ rights to bodily integrity.
[The message is the same when calling your Senator, but instead of asking them to support HB. 220, ask them to introduce a companion bill to H.B. 220]
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy – as supported by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- When there is risk, there must be choice. No person should have to explain to the government why he or she wishes to abstain from one or more vaccines.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths from any mandated vaccine.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails.
H.B. 220 would add the following provision to current law:
141-C:1-a. Medical Freedom. Every person has the inalienable right to bodily integrity, free from any threat or compulsion that the person accepts any medical intervention, including immunization. No person may be discriminated against for refusal to accept an unwanted medical intervention, including immunization.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=c94b3721-ea3d-464f-b8cc-68adb387220c🖨️ Print post