Legislation has been introduced that would allow military personnel who were discharged for not complying with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate to be reinstated and receive benefits.
H.R. 7570 contains protections for service members who were terminated from their positions solely for refusing COVID-19 vaccination. The bill requires these individuals, at their request, to be reinstated in the same rank and grade as when they were involuntarily separated from the armed forces.
In addition, this protective bill ensures that their involuntary separation from the military counts as an honorable discharge and prohibits them from being denied any benefits or retired or retainer pay.
The bill’s main sponsor, Rep. Christopher Smith [R-NJ] stated: “My legislation will ensure that our brave men and women in uniform who were unjustly punished because of their personal medical or moral decisions receive the benefits they deserve and have the opportunity to continue serving our great Nation.”
Please urge your U.S. legislators to restore justice to military members today!
Call or email your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative and urge him or her to support H.R. 7570!
You can find who represents you at: https://www.congress.gov/contact-us
Here is a sample script (personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!)
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support H.R. 7570.
H.R. 7570 would protect members of the military who were unfairly discharged for their refusal of the experimental COVID vaccine. This great bill would both allow members to be reinstated and to receive the benefits they deserve.
Military personnel put their lives on the line for our country, and we should respect their decision as to whether the risks from the COVID shot outweigh the benefits. They should not have to abandon their religious beliefs or undergo a medical procedure that carries the risk of severe injury, in order to continue serving their country.
COVID vaccines are causing numerous serious side effects. To date, there have been 1,307,928 adverse reactions and 29,031 deaths reported to CDC in connection with COVID vaccines. These vaccines have reportedly caused more injury and death than all other vaccines combined.
And for what? The Director of the CDC has admitted the vaccines do not prevent transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
I urge _______ to respect our country’s service members and support H.R. 7570.”
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or include your own – that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Are you a service member who was discriminated against? Were you discharged and denied benefits? Do you have a sincere religious objection to COVID vaccination? Are you worried about the side effects of COVID injections? Are you simply against government mandates that affect your bodily autonomy?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary, and fully informed consent.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of June 17th, there have already been 1,307,928 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 29,031 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more than $4.7 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- The Director of the CDC admits COVID-19 shots do not prevent transmission. For this reason alone, our military personnel should not be, or have been forced to submit to the injections. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html#
Learn more about H.R. 7570 here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/7570/text?r=2&s=2
Click here to read a news article about H.R. 7570.
“Rep. Chris Smith’s bill would reinstate troops who were discharged over vaccine”
MedAlerts.org – Search options for VAERS database — https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
Adverse Events – https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX%5b%5d=COVID19
Deaths — https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX%5B%5D=COVID19&DIED=Yes🖨️ Print post