Connecticut’s Senators are about to vote on a BAD bill that would end religious rights of students and parents!
H.B. 6423 would eliminatethe religious exemption to vaccination for students in Connecticut. This terrible bill also adds new sections on data collection and reporting requirements and creates a review of medical exemptions.
Unfortunately, the bill has already passed the House – so we need to stop it in the Senate!
Please help us protect the right to religious vaccine exemptions by contacting your state Senator today and by coming to Hartford on Tuesday, April 27th.
It is possible to stop bills like this. We did it in New Jersey, now let’s do it again in Connecticut!
- Contact your Connecticut State Senator today and ask him or her to OPPOSE H.B. 6423, and protect people’s religious rights.
You can find out who represents you at: https://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/cgafindleg.asp
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes. If you call outside office hours, leave a voice mail.
Sample script (personalize for the greatest impact):
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to oppose H.B. 6423, and protect people’s religious beliefs when it comes to vaccination.
Religious freedom is a fundamental right, and the government should not force people to inject pharmaceutical products into their bodies over their sincerely held religious beliefs.
There is no need to eliminate religious exemptions. The Connecticut child vaccination rate is 96.7%. The current law is working.
I urge Representative _______ to oppose H.B. 6423.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- Come to Hartford this Tuesday, April 27, to a rally with speakers Robert F. Kennedy, JR., Del Bigtree, Mary Holland and many more freedom fighters.
Connecticut State Capitol
210 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
Time: Arrive 9am. Rally at 10:30am
(Bring signs with personalized messaging. Make your voices heard on the Senate floor while they debate the bill.)
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you, whether it is because you have a religious belief that conflicts with vaccination or you support religious freedom generally, or whatever your reasons are.
- The Connecticut child vaccination rate is currently 96.7% for the 7 vaccines surveyed by the CDC. The existing religious exemptions are not a problem and should be left intact. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6640a3.htm
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe. Additionally, 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- As of April 16, 2021 there have been 86,080 adverse reactions reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in connection with the COVID vaccine. There have also been 3,186 deaths. https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
View text, status and history of the bill here:
Read more about vaccine mandates here: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/🖨️ Print post