The Vermont Legislature is considering a bill, H.684, that would allow children as young as twelve years of age to consent to HPV (Human Papillomavirus) and Hepatitis B vaccines without any notification to their parents.
HPV vaccination can carry life-threatening side effects. There have been more than 55,000 adverse reactions, including more than 400 deaths, reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) related to the HPV vaccine – and it is estimated by the government that only 1% of all reactions are ever reported!
Children often don’t know their family’s medical history, or even their early childhood medical history – both of which are important for assessing the risks vaccination poses. And if a child has a serious adverse reaction, their treatment may be compromised if the parents don’t even know that their child was vaccinated.
H. 684 has been referred to the House Committee on Human Services and already has several co-sponsors. Please help us stop this dangerous bill for going any further!
Contact your Vermont State Representative and ask him or her to OPPPOSE H.684. You can find out who represents you at: https://legislature.vermont.gov/people/
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to OPPOSE H. 684.
I oppose any legislation that would allow minors to consent to HPV and Hepatitis B vaccines without parental consent.
HPV and Hepatitis B vaccines carry a high rate of serious side effects, resulting in literally thousands of hospital stays and ER visits by vaccinated children. It is irresponsible to allow children to make medical decisions that may injure or kill them without the knowledge of their parents.
I urge Representative _______ to oppose this bill.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Many children have died or become severely injured after receiving HPV vaccines. Authorizing minors to consent to HPV vaccines is dangerous and irresponsible. http://dmlawfirm.com/healthy-boy-dies-gardasil-injection/
- A study out of Canada shows just how dangerous HPV vaccines are. The study looked at 195,270 girls who received HPV vaccination. Of the vaccinated girls, there were 958 hospitalizations and 19,351 ED (emergency room visits).
That means 10% of HVP vaccine recipients studied had a reaction that required a visit to the ER or hospitalization. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/hpv-vaccines-why-oh-why-are-they-on-the-market-at-all/
- HPV vaccines have the potential to trigger life-disabling autoimmune conditions and were shown in this study to likely cause primary ovarian failure. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23902317/?i=5&from=%2F25427994%2Frelated
- France, India, Japan, and Spain have filed criminal charges against HPV vaccine manufacturers for fraud, safety, and providing misleading information. For more misconduct see: http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/posting-foia-documents-on-hpv-vaccine-cover-up-by-officials/
- Whistleblower Dr. Sin Hang Lee reported that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), health officials in Japan and other nations all participated in covering up the dangers of HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/officials-cover-up-dangers-of-hpv-vaccines/
- The CDC reports: “Most people with HPV never develop symptoms or health problems. Most HPV infections (90%) go away by themselves within two years.” https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
- Hepatitis B vaccines are linked to serious autoimmune disorders, autism, Bell’s palsy, multiple sclerosis, anaphylactic shock and death. Using the MedAlerts search engine, as of October 31, 2017, there have been more than 85,549 reports of hepatitis b containing vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following Hepatitis Bb containing vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 1,920 related deaths, 11,541 hospitalizations, and 3,142 related disabilities. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/hepatitis-b/vaccine-injury.aspx
- The U.S. and western Europe have always had among the lowest rates of Hepatitis B disease in the world (0.1% to 0.5% of the general population)
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
View text, status and history of the bill here: https://legislature.vermont.gov/bill/status/2020/H.684
To learn more about HPV vaccines click here: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/the-troubling-truth-behind-hpv-vaccines-prepare-to-be-outraged/