The legislative session hasn’t quite started yet, but a bad vaccine bill has already been pre-filed!
SB104 would allow children to consent to vaccines without parental consent or knowledge.
The bill allows doctors and other medical workers to administer vaccines recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to a minor child of any age after obtaining “consent” from the minor. The question of whether the child has the same ability to understand the risks and benefits associates with vaccines is left to the professional’s subjective judgment.
For most of these professionals, the only information they have about the vaccines comes from the CDC and the pharmaceutical companies who profit from mandatory vaccination. Most medical practitioners believe that there are NO risks to vaccines – contrary to the real facts – so they presumably will consider every minor capable of informed consent. And some of the doctors even have a monetary interest in higher vaccine rates, since they are rewarded for having a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated.
Medical practitioners, schools, and others should never be permitted to coerce impressionable minor children into a medical procedure that is capable of causing injury or death.
And it gets worse – the child’s parents or legal guardians can be denied access to the child’s medical records that contain information on which vaccines the child has received.
The Virginia legislative session moves very quickly, so we need you to take action right now, and keep an eye out for additional alerts.
Please help us stop SB104 in its tracks today!
Contact your Virginia State Senator and ask them to OPPOSE SB104 in the 2020 legislative session.
You can find out who represents you at:
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator ___ to OPPOSE SB104.
I oppose any legislation that would allow minors to consent to vaccines without parental consent.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court, vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risk of injury or death. It is irresponsible to allow children to make medical decisions that may injure or kill them without the knowledge of their parents.
The U.S. Federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has awarded over 4 billion dollars to vaccine victims. And the true numbers of injuries are undoubtedly much higher, since it is estimated that two out of three plaintiffs are turned away, and a government study found that less than 1 percent of all vaccine injuries are ever reported in the first place.
Minor children may not be aware of family medical histories, or even their own young childhood history of vaccine reactions, which would be relevant to deciding if a particular vaccine’s risks outweigh the benefits.
I urge Senator _______ to oppose this bill.
BONUS: After you have called your Senator, also call your Virginia State Delegate, and ask them to oppose this bill if a House version is filed.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
1) Share a personal story, if you have relevant experience. Do you have a vaccine-injured child, and you weren’t told about the risks before vaccinating or were pressured into vaccinating despite your concerns about the risks? Do you have family members with medical conditions that would be relevant to assessing the risks, and your child doesn’t know the details?
2) Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
3) Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry a risk of injury or death. Minor children may not be aware of family and their own personal history of vaccine reactions or personal contraindications to relay to the vaccine administrator.
4) The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
5) By consenting to a vaccine, a child is also consenting a shortened statute of limitations for any claim of injury under the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program – presumably with little or no understanding of what that means. It is also much less likely vaccine reactions will be recognized and connected to the vaccine by a child on their own and filed with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
6) The U.S. Supreme Court has an entrenched history of protecting the right of parents to direct the care and upbringing of their children. A governing body must prove that infringement on the parents’ liberty is essential to fulfill a compelling interest and is the least restrictive means of fulfilling this state interest. Simply proving the regulation is reasonable is not sufficient.
7) The CDC’s recommended childhood vaccine schedule includes 70 doses of 16 different vaccines. These vaccines contain toxic ingredients including mercury, aluminum, foreign DNA and proteins, MSG, Polysorbate 80, squalene oil and formaldehyde. Some vaccines are created using aborted fetal tissue.
View text, status and history of the bill here: https://legiscan.com/VA/text/SB104/2020