The New Jersey legislature is considering two bad vaccine bills. Senate Bill 316 (and its identical companion Assembly Bill 4334) would mandate COVID-19 injections for public and private college students and employees.
The only exceptions would be for students or employees who quality for a notoriously difficult to obtain medical exemption or a sincerely held religious exemption (or for those who do not attend school in person.)
These are dangerous bills that must be stopped. Please help us today!
Contact your New Jersey State Senator and two Assembly Members and urge them to oppose S. 316 and A.B. 4334.
You can look up who represents you here:
By municipality: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/municipalities.asp
Interactive map: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/njmap210.html
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes. Below is a sample script, and there are additional talking points after the second action item. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator (or Assembly Member) ____ to oppose S.B. 316 (or A.B. 4334), which would require college/university students and employees to receive COVID injections as a condition of in person learning and employment.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 1,350,950 injuries and more than 29,000 deaths reported in connection with the COVID shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury in order to get an education or to keep their jobs.
If colleges are required to mandate COVID-19 vaccination, many people will be forced to take the shot against their will. Many individuals suffered bad reactions with a first dose or have already recovered from the disease and thus have natural immunity.
I urge Senator (or Assembly Member) _____to OPPOSE S.B. 316 (or A.B. 4334), which would violate students’ and employees’ rights to bodily autonomy.”
Keep your call or email short! Use 2 or 3 of these talking points – or your own – and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary, and fully informed consent.
- On July 27, 2021, Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, went on CNN and acknowledged that COVID-19 injections do not stop people from catching or transmitting SARS-CoV-2.[i] So mandating vaccination does not limit the spread of COVID.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- As of July 23, 2022 there have already been 1,350,950 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 29,635 COVID vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 7/15/22). https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- This bill does not account for natural immunity. According to a recent report from the CDC, natural immunity was six times stronger during the Delta wave than vaccination. Omicron infection may provide even greater immunity. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm?emci=eecfd928-748b-ec11-a507-281878b83d8a&emdi=8baad81c-9d8e-ec11-a507-281878b83d8a&ceid=11866090
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising.[ii] [iii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iv]
Learn more about the bills at:
🖨️ Print post