Dr. Louisa Williams is a naturopathic doctor who is committed to helping people restore their health by getting to the true root or underlying cause of disease. In today’s episode, she touches on some lesser known “obstacles to cure” and gives practical ideas for finding the best dental and overall health care to achieve the optimal and vibrant health that is our most important birthright.
She discusses the underlying issues that may be linked to chronic auto-immune diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, lupus, and Lymes disease. She even addresses dental focal infections, root canals, gingivitis and more. She tells you what to look for when searching for a dentist, and how to protect your health proactively. She leaves no stone unturned as she explains in simple terms the way our bodies function and how everything is interconnected.
Dr. Louisa Williams has been in practice for some 31 years. She kept seeing patients whose symptoms were chronic and she wanted to get at the root cause of their problem. Enter “radical medicine.” The word radical stems from the Latin word “radicalis” which means “of or having roots.”
As a naturopathic doctor, began to work hard to find the underlying cause of disease, not settling for simple diagnoses or treatments of the symptoms. You will glean many fresh ideas for how to approach your own health from Dr. Louisa Williams’ radical approach.
In today’s episode, Louisa touches on the following:
- radical medicine and what it means to her
- diagnosis – identifying why the body is susceptible to certain pains or illnesses
- why even holistic doctors don’t always get to the root of the patient’s problem
- dental focal infections and how they are linked to our overall health
- gingivitis and periodontitis – bacteria that threaten our health
- Dr. Price’s thorough research
- Root canals – when to have them removed and when to leave them in the mouth
- Red flags for dentists – how to know if you should find a new one
- How to handle mercury fillings
- The dangers of dental galvanism
- The prevalence of autoimmune diseases
- How short-term help for the body can sometimes lead to long-term consequences/conditions
- HP as a proactive approach to protect your health
Radicalmedicine.com – ebooks, Radical Medicine and list of clean dental materials
HP test kits available at: Hahnemann pharmacy – San Rafael – hahnemannlabs.com
Helio’s pharmacy – London – helios.co.uk