You are invited to attend the “March Against Mandates” rally on Saturday, October 10, 2020.
Virginia Freedom Keepers and other freedom-loving organizations have sponsored this event to protest forced COVID-19 vaccines and other oppressive health mandates.
There will be several prominent speakers, including Dr. Andrew Wakefield, a pioneer in the study of the gut/brain connection in modern medicine and Mary Holland, J.D., Vice Chairman and General Counsel for Children’s Health Defense.
Check out the fantastic line up of speakers and learn more here: https://www.virginiafreedomkeepers.org/march.html
Bring your passion, signs and friends & family to send a message to the legislators who continue to disregard the concerns of thousands of Virginians!
Attend the “March Against Mandates” rally on 10-10-2020.
12:00PM – 3:00PM.
Location: Fairfax Court House
4110 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
The event is FREE, but you may wish to purchase a tee shirt here: https://www.virginiafreedomkeepers.org/support.html
10 REASONS WHY WE OPPOSE VACCINE MANDATES:
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy – as supported by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- When there is risk, there must be choice. No person should have to explain to the government why he or she wishes to abstain from one or more vaccines.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths from any mandated vaccine.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- During the same time that the child vaccine schedule tripled – from 23 does in 1980 to 69 doses in 2020 – we’ve seen an explosion of brain and immune system damage in children.
- Today 54 percent of America’s children suffer from one or more chronic illnesses: one in six is learning disabled; one in ten is diagnosed with a mental disorder; one in nine has asthma; one in thirteen is severely allergic to food; one in twenty is epileptic; and one in four hundred has diabetes. And there are studies linking all these conditions to vaccination.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines or any other drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- A coronavirus vaccine will likely not be safe or effective, based on previous failed attempts to create coronavirus vaccines. All previous coronavirus vaccine candidates have produced “robust” antibodies, however they have also shown a propensity for “pathogenic priming,” meaning that the vaccine makes the illness worse, not better, when the recipient is later exposed to the wild virus.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use DNA or mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. Neither DNA or mRNA vaccines have been tested in large-scale clinical trials. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.