It’s pumpkin season so I wanted to find a delicious grain-free, gluten-free and sugar-free treat that me and my whole family could enjoy. These pumpkin bars are made with coconut cream, full of healthy fats and dairy-free as well. And because this recipe is full of healthy ingredients, I can feel good about letting my kids eat this for breakfast too!
- 1 can coconut cream (13.5 oz)
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp almond butter
- sprouted, or soaked & dried, sunflower seeds (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl. Blend with an immersion blender or use a regular blender.
- Grease a 9” x 13” pan with coconut oil. Pour batter in the pan. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm or chill for a firmer consistency.