The Weston A. Price Foundation
Seminar on Healthy Traditional Diets
Sally Fallon Morell
Author of Nourishing Traditions and President, The Weston A. Price Foundation
Saturday, June 20, 2015
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
The first 100 to register receive $30 in coupons to use at the event.
Information & Register at
held at the
Laird Hall – Wilson College
1015 Philadelphia Ave.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
What You Will Learn
· Why butter is better and animal fats are vital to health.
· The key vitamins for growth and development.
· The importance of pasture-feeding of livestock.
· Why children need raw milk.
· The many roles of cholesterol in the body.
· Why grains and legumes need proper preparation.
· Why your body needs old-fashioned fermented foods.
· The health benefits of genuine bone broth.
· The dangers of modern soy products.
· Why we should avoid industrial fats and oils.
· The dangers of cholesterol-lowering drugs.
· Simple health guidelines everyone can follow.
· A simple, inexpensive treatment for joint pain.
8:00 – 9:00 Registration & Visit Exhibits
9:00 – 10:30 Nourishing Traditional Diets, I
Learn about the pioneering work of Weston A. Price and his studies of healthy nonindustrialized peoples. Dr. Price’s photographs graphically illustrate the effects of processed foods on human health. Topics include the importance of fat-soluble vitamins, problems with a vegan diet, and the importance of pasture-based farming.
10:30 – 11:00 Visit Exhibits
11:00 – 12:30 Nourishing Traditional Diets, II
Learn about the health benefits of raw milk, proper preparation of grains and legumes, the dangers of modern soy foods, benefits of lacto-fermented foods, the healing powers of genuine bone broth, and the importance of spacing of children.
12:30 – 1:45 Lunch & Visit Exhibits
1:45 – 3:00 The Oiling of America
The incredible story of the phony cholesterol hypothesis. Find out how Americans were manipulated to believe that imitation foods are good for them and real foods are bad. Learn to recognize fraud in health research and the hidden agendas behind the push for lowfat foods. Find out why our bodies are starving for butter and other high-quality fats. Discover the true causes of heart disease and the dangers of cholesterol-lowering drugs.
3:00 – 3:30 Visit Exhibits
3:30 – 4:30 My Own Health Secrets
What are the most important steps to take to improve your health? Sally Fallon Morell shares what worked for her.
Sally Fallon Morell is the author of the best-selling cookbook Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook That Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats, with Mary Enig, PhD, a world-renowned expert in the field of lipids and human nutrition. This well-researched, thought-provoking guide contains a startling message: animal fats and cholesterol are not villains but vital factors in a healthy diet, necessary for normal growth, proper functioning of the brain and nervous system, protection from disease and optimum energy levels.
In 1999, Fallon Morell helped found the Weston A. Price Foundation, a nonprofit, tax-exempt charity dedicated to restoring nutrient-dense foods to the American diet through education, research and activism. The Foundation supports a number of movements that contribute to this objective including accurate nutrition instruction, organic and biodynamic farming, pasture-feeding of livestock, community- supported farms, honest and informative labeling, prepared parenting and nurturing therapies.
Fallon Morell is also founder of A Campaign for Real Milk, dedicated to restoring consumer access to unprocessed milk products from pasture-fed cows. She is a frequent contributor to holistic health publications and serves as editor of Wise Traditions, the quarterly magazine of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
She is noted for sorting out fact from fiction in the complicated subject of human nutrition, and for making difficult concepts easy to understand. Her seminars are both inspiring and practical.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to learn about the principles of healthy diets for all the members of your family!
· The Weston A. Price Foundation
· Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund
· NewTrends Publishing
· Green Pasture Products
· P A Bowen Farmstead
· . . . and others.
To exhibit, contact the Weston A. Price Foundation at (202) 363-4394, firstname.lastname@example.org
Powerpoint Presentations with lecture notes are posted at www.westonaprice.org/get-involved/chapter-resources-slide-presentations/
The Weston A. Price Foundation
· Provides accurate information on diet and health.
· Receives no funding from government agencies or the food industry.
· Nearly 600 local chapters help consumers find raw milk and pasture-raised animal products.
· Website www.westonaprice.org is the number one alternative nutrition website in the world.
· Publishes Wise Traditions, a lively and informative quarterly journal.
Information & Register at🖨️ Print post