Last week, Ed Day, the County Executive of Rockland County, New York, declared a state of emergency and issued an order that minors under the age of 18 who are not vaccinated with the measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine are not allowed in public spaces for 30 days, beginning March 27, 2019.
Under the order, unvaccinated minors are not legal allowed to be at schools, businesses, public transportation, houses of worship, and other indoor public spaces. Violation of the order is a Class B misdemeanor and is punishable with up to 6 months in jail.
While there have been 153 cases of measles in Rockland County since last October, by the time Day declared the state of emergency there were only 4 active cases remaining in the county. Banning children from public spaces over 4 active cases of measles in a county with a population of 328,000 is ludicrous.
This order threatens anyone who cares about basic freedoms, including bodily autonomy and the right to go out in public for education, work, worship, or any other purpose. This unprecedented limitation on personal liberty is being based on a disease that was considered a relatively benign childhood rite of passage only a generation ago – until the pharmaceutical companies discovered how lucrative mandatory vaccination policies could be.
And remember that the MMR vaccine sheds, meaning that recently vaccinated people can give un-vaccinated people measles! No one has announced whether the 153 measles cases came from a vaccine virus or a natural, wild-type virus. Indeed, no information has been released as to the vaccination status of the 153 persons with measles. How many were vaccinated and the vaccine failed?
The decision as to whether to undergo a medical procedure or not is a fundamental personal freedom, and your ability to say no – for yourself or your children – should not be punished by the government. Forcing parents to vaccinate their children if they want their child to be able to go to school, accompany them to the grocery store, or attend religious services is wrong.
If we are to maintain medical freedom and our most basic liberties, we need to raise our voices now!
Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
- If you live in Rockland County, contact your Rockland County Legislators and urge them to override Ed Day’s order.
You can see the list of Legislators at http://rocklandgov.com/elected-officials/ If you don’t know who represents you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-638-5100
- If you live outside of Rockland County, contact your own county and city officials to express your outrage at Day’s order and to urge them not to follow his bad example. Each county has a different set up, so do an online search for “CountyName County Commissioners” or “CityName Council”
- For all New York residents, please call the office of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker and ask them to override Day’s order.
Governor Andrew Cuomo, (518) 474-8390
Commissioner Howard Zucker, (518) 474-2011
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a Rockland Country resident/or New York resident. I am calling to ask ____ to oppose County Executive Ed Day’s order that restricts un-vaccinated minors from public places, including schools.
Day’s order is unfounded. On the date Day declared a state of emergency there were only 4 active cases of measles in a county of 328,000 people. Keeping healthy minors from school and other public places because they are not vaccinated against measles is both irrational and unconstitutional.
Personal liberty is a fundamental right, and individuals’ choices about what to put into their bodies – or their children’s bodies – should be respected by the state.
The measles vaccine package insert clearly states that vaccinated individuals can infect unvaccinated individuals through a process called shedding. In other words, recently vaccinated individuals put others at risk!
Vaccine package inserts also warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death, and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm.
No one should be threatened with jail time for deciding not to vaccinate his or her child when vaccines can injure and kill.
I urge _____ to do everything in his/her power to eliminate the ban.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- The government should not be able to force a person to inject a pharmaceutical product into their body, since any medical procedure carries a risk of injury.
- The CDC has only confirmed 1 measles death in the U.S. in the last decade. According to the CDC, 3 confirmed cases of measles is an “outbreak.” There were only 159 confirmed measles cases in the U.S. between January 1, 2019 and February 21, 2019. There are over 327 million people in the U.S. We must not confuse the word “outbreak” with “epidemic.”
- As of March 31, 2018, more than89,355 reactions to the measles vaccine had been made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under.
- The vaccine’s own manufacturer, Merck, acknowledges that there have been post-vaccination reports of: pneumonia, erythema multiforme (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection), urticarial rash (hives, itching from an allergic reaction), measles-like rash, burning/stinging at the injection site, nerve deafness, otitis media (ear infection), retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye), optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve), and conjunctivitis. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
- Measles vaccines (MMR) contain live viruses and they can cause measles. Package inserts warn about vaccine strain virus infection and shedding. There have been published reports of vaccine strain measles infection with clinical symptoms that are indistinguishable from wild-type measles. There are also reports of measles vaccine strain virus shedding and lab confirmed infection in children following MMR vaccination. https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy—as supported by the Nuremburg Code. When there is risk, there must be choice. Ethical medicine requires completely voluntary and fully informed consent, yet there continues to be a concerted effort to push mandatory vaccines on every person.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. Over $4 billion has been paid out in vaccine injury compensation, and that is a severe underestimate of the true harm caused to individuals, since the government estimates less than 1 percent of all vaccine injury is ever reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System ()
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
MORE INFROMATION: http://healthimpactnews.com/2019/breaking-rockland-county-ny-becomes-americas-first-vaccine-police-state-bans-unvaccinated-children-from-public-places-health-dept-goes-door-to-door/🖨️ Print post
Jeannette Hassberg says
Unvaccinated children are by far the healthiest, the least prone to chronic allergic and other developmental medical conditions, including Autism, ADD, ADHD, and cancer. There is abundant evidence that vaccines can and do cause severe medical reactions, including seizures, paralysis, and death. Parents are waking up to these dangers, and also to the non-response of government agencies established to protect their families from these tragic outcomes. They should not be punished for their prudence and foresight, by discrimination and harassment. A comprehensive independent study of vaccine safety and efficacy should be conducted, independent of the CDC which holds numerous vaccine patents itself, and “big pharma” which intensively lobbies government at every level to protect their profitable protocols. Pending the result of such a study, I believe a moratorium on all vaccine requirements should be put in place.
Dr. William Trebing says
The important thing to remember here as well is that Day is violating civil rights on an unprecedented level. He continually shoots himself in the foot. He says that he recognized there are risks, but everyone should participate in this action (getting toxic shots) “for the greater good.” What if it was his child or grandchild, or even HIMSELF, that was damaged after a vaccine? Would he be ok with that because it was for the “greater good?” This single statement is a violation of so many US constitutional and Bill of Rights provisions I cannot even count them. Also telling you that you are banned from public places? People believe the nonsense that if he calls and “emergency” that he has the legal right to do these things, but HE DOES NOT! Our constitution protects us from despots and the heartless companies they work for (Pharma). I have written up and Affidavit which everyone should copy and restructure with their own name to be sent to this clown. Realistically for these actions, he should be stripped of his job and title and tried for treason because he is in direction violation of the US constitution he swore to protect. He has a Oath of Office where he did swear these things.
Here is where you can find a free download of the Affidavit to send to Edward Day. Let’s have this idiot lose his job !
Heather Cornell says
It is important to note that Senator David Carlucci has just co-sponsored a bill to do away with religious exemptions in NYS. Since there are no philosophical exemptions allowed in this state now, that would mean that everyone, short of those who can prove medical exemption, will be required to vaccinate. Senator Carlucci is notorious from his IDC days. He is a conservative Democrat. When I first called his office I spoke with a very sympathetic intern. When I called the next day, it was a very different conversation. We need to work hard to protect what few options we have to maintain autonomy over our own bodies.