Ohio legislators have introduced a good bill that would prohibit educational discrimination against individuals based on Covid-19 vaccination status.
H.B. 739 would revise the current code by adding a new section that states: No public or chartered nonpublic school shall discriminate against an individual, including by excluding, penalizing, or segregating the individual, refusing to enroll the individual, or withholding from or denying to the individual any advantage, facility, good, opportunity, privilege, or service, based on either of the following:
- Whether or not the individual has received one or more doses of a vaccine against COVID-19, including any of its variants.
- Whether or not the individual uses a COVID-19 immunity passport.
Everyone has the right to an education regardless of their vaccination (or previous infection status) – especially when the science clearly demonstrates that unvaccinated people do not pose a risk to others and the shots do not prevent you from getting COVID or passing it on to others.
Please speak up and help us generate momentum behind H.B. 739!
Contact your State Representative and urge them to SUPPORT H.B. 739.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legislators/find-my-legislators
Sample script for emails or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 739, which would prohibit discrimination based on Covid-19 injection status or proof of immunity by public and chartered schools in Ohio.
This bill is especially important to ensure individuals are not discriminated against for choosing not to receive fast-tracked Covid-19 injections.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 11/11/22, there have been 1,454,298 injuries and 32,155 deaths reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
If schools require Covid-19 injections, many people will be forced to take the shot against their will.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 739, which would protect people’s rights to bodily autonomy.”
Keep your call or email short! Use 2 or 3 of these talking points – or your own – and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the Covid-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary, and fully informed consent.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, students should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Thousands of “fully vaccinated” people have gotten Covid. In some countries, the outbreaks are mostly amongst “fully vaccinated” people. For example, Israel’s vaccinated community is 5x more likely to get Covid than its unvaccinated community.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out nearly $4.9 billion as of 11/1/2022 to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data links to the most recent data report,
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- There have already been 1,454,298 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 32,155 COVID vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 11/11/22). https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- There are no long-term studies on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction regarding COVID-19 shots.
- COVID injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents.
- COVID injections are made using dangerous nanotechnologies. They also contain a potentially life-threatening substance called polyethylene glycol (PEG), which can cause severe allergic reactions.
Learn more about the bill at:
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply