Start the new year off by speaking up for a good bill that would prohibit the discharge of Michigan National Guard members for refusal to take COVID-19 vaccines.
Protecting National Guard members on a state level is incredibly important. While the Pentagon has mandated COVID-19 vaccines for all members, some states are fighting back, seeking to protect the Guard members from their states.
H.B. 5531 is especially important given the fact that no member of the military has been granted a religious exemption to COVID-19 vaccination.
Army National Guard troops are facing a June 30th deadline to be vaccinated (unfortunately, the deadline for Air National Guard members was end of December 2021).
National Guard members should not have to choose between being injected with an experimental, high-risk shot and an array of consequences, including loss of pay, being marked absent from drills and training, or even discharge.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
Urge your legislators to support H.B. 5531 so we can help protect those who risk their lives to protect ours.
Contact your Michigan State Representative today and ask him or her to SUPPORT H.B. 5531 to protect National Guard member’s rights to bodily autonomy.
You can find out who represents you at: https://www.house.mi.gov/#findarepresentative
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I urge Representative to support H.B. 5531, which would prohibit the discharge of Michigan National Guard members who refuse COVID-19 vaccination.
This bill is especially important to ensure our state’s National Guard members do not quit their jobs or get relieved of their duties. We need these men and women to ensure our safety.
Some National Guard members have sincere religious objections, yet the military has yet to grant a single religious exemption.
Members of our military should not be forced to be injected with a fast-tracked, experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 723,042injuries and 9,936 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B 5531 which would protect the men and women who risk their lives to protect us.
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots? Do you have a religious belief that conflicts with vaccination?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – has been shown to be false. Vaccinated individuals can become infected and transmit COVID to others. On July 27, 2021, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky admitted in an interview on CNN that the COVID-19 injections do not stop people from catching or transmitting COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there must be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of January 7th, there had already been 723,042 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 9,936 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
MORE INFORMATION🖨️ Print post