House Bill 220 would protect individuals from being discriminated against for refusing any medical intervention, including vaccines. The bill recognizes that, “Every person has the inalienable right to bodily integrity.”
If passed, the bill would protect people who decline vaccination, including COVID vaccines. This bill is especially important given the rush to market of COVID vaccines. These vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of this bill is good news – but it is unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, make your voices heard! Please urge your legislators to support H.B. 220.
The bottom line is we can address disease issues, including COVID, without forcing people to accept high-risk vaccinations (while letting the companies that produce them walk away with massive profits and no liability). A healthy diet with lots of fat-soluble vitamins, preventive measures to enhance people’s immune systems, the use of intravenous Vitamin C and zinc, and other measures, can reduce the severity of the disease without side effects, and without destroying people’s civil rights. Every person should have the right to say no to any medical intervention, including vaccines, without coercion.
The bill was introduced on January 1, 2021. It is sponsored by Representative Timothy Lang and is co-sponsored by several other legislators.
- Contact the House Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs Committee and urge them to pass H.B. 220. Send a single email to HHSEA@leg.state.nh.us, and it will go to all members.
- Contact your State Representative and urge them SUPPORT H.B. 220. You can look up who represents you at: http://gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/default.aspx
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I urge the Committee on Health, Human Services, and Elderly Affairs to approve H.B. 220, which would protect New Hampshire citizens from discrimination for exercising their rights to refuse unwanted medical procedures, including vaccines.
This bill is especially important given the rollout of experimental COVID vaccines. Without your support, how many people will be told that they cannot go to their jobs, use public transport, or send their children to school unless they are vaccinated?
The normal stages of vaccine testing have been skipped or abbreviated for COVID vaccines and initial results have shown high rates of injuries in the volunteers and now the general public. And manufactures have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
Please vote yes on H.B. 220, which would protect citizens’ rights to bodily integrity.
The message is basically the same for your Representative, just ask for their support for the bill.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- When there is risk, there must be choice. No person should have to explain to the government why he or she wishes to abstain from one or more vaccines.
- 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology, which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans. MOST IMPORTANTLY, they’ve never been approved by the FDA for use because they either didn’t work or caused a dangerous enhanced immune response.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails. The general public is also experiencing serious side effects and deaths. According to the CDC, as of as of December 18th 112,807 people were vaccinated and 3,150 people were “unable to preform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
H.B. 220 would add the following provision to current law:
141-C:1-a. Medical Freedom. Every person has the inalienable right to bodily integrity, free from any threat or compulsion that the person accepts any medical intervention, including immunization. No person may be discriminated against for refusal to accept an unwanted medical intervention, including immunization.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=c94b3721-ea3d-464f-b8cc-68adb387220c
🖨️ Print post