Support A Good Vaccine Bill In Pennsylvania!
Pennsylvania’s legislators have introduced a good bill that would prohibit employers from taking adverse action against employees based on vaccination status.
H.B. 262 is named the Right to Refuse Act. It protects the right of an employee or prospective employees to refuse to participate in an invasive medical test or vaccination required by an employer.
The Right to Refuse Act is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 injections, even though the shots are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of this bill is good news – but it is unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, speak up and make your voices heard!
Urge your legislators to support this bill to help protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
- Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT H.B. 262.
You can look up who represents you at: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/findyourlegislator/
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 262, which would protect employees against mandatory vaccinations or invasive medical tests.
H.B. 262 would prohibit employers from taking adverse actions against employees involving hiring, firing, or compensation, or other terms of employment. It would also allow for the employee’s reinstatement and restitution.
People should not be forced to undertake tests or shots that carry a risk of injury, in order to keep their jobs.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 262, which would protect employees’ rights to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Does your job require you to get vaccines? Is your employer talking about mandating COVID-19 injections? Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe.
- COVID-19 injections carry the risk of injury and even death. As of February 18th, there had already been 18,812 COVID-19 injection adverse events and 1,095 COVID-19 injection deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
Read the bill at:
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post