Texas legislators have passed a good bill that prohibits employers from requiring an employee, contractor, or applicant to be vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment or a contract position.
SB 7 also prohibits an employer from taking adverse action against employees, contractors, or applicants for refusal to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
This important bill was sent to Governor Greg Abbott on 11/2/2023.
Your voice is crucial in ensuring the success of this vital legislation. We urge you to act today!
Please contact Governor Abbott and ask him to sign SB 7 into law.
You can contact the governor at: https://gov.texas.gov/contact
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a Sample Script along with additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“My name is _____ and I reside in (town). I am calling to urge Governor Abbott ______ to sign SB 7. This bill aims to prevent employers from requiring Covid-19 injections for their employees and from penalizing those who choose not to receive the shots. Moreover, it establishes significant penalties for employers found in violation of this law.
Employees should not be required to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 10/27/23, 2,543,974 injuries and 36,166 deaths have been reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet, the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Vaccine mandates are being justified by the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
I urge Governor Abbott to SUPPORT the passage of SB 7.”
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you have philosophical or religious beliefs that conflict with vaccination? Have you or someone you know had a vaccine reaction?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Covid shots include polyethylene glycol (PEG), an immunogenic chemical compound associated with severe allergic reactions that can lead to death.
- Some Covid shot batches have been found to contain metallic particles, and all mRNA shots contain dangerous lipid nanoparticles, which can create a series of toxic reactions, including damage to DNA.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, people should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Covid shot manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000 per year, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely under-compensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
Coverage by CCIP (see p. 7, Oct 2021) – https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10584
“Vaccine injury compensation programs overwhelmed as congressional reform languishes” (6/1/2022) – https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/vaccine-injury-compensation-programs-overwhelmed-as-congressional-reform-languishes-00033064
- There have been 2,543,974 Covid-19 shot adverse events and 36,166 Covid-19 shot deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 10/27/23).
Run your own search – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
Cases (adverse events) – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php
- There are no long-term studies of Covid-19 shots on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction.
- Covid injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/pfizer-documents-confirm-covid-injections-are-dangerous/#gsc.tab=0
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising [1,2]. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations .
 Merck ($2 billion, 2007) – https://www.corp-research.org/merck
 GlaxoSmithKline ($3 billion, 2012) – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/03/glaxosmithkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals?CMP=share_btn_fb
To view the text, status, and history of the bill click here: https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=883&Bill=SB7
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:
Read this article on the lack of safety for all vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccines-unsafe-since-the-very-beginning/#gsc.tab=0🖨️ Print post