A number of Covid-related bills were introduced this session in Missouri but most stalled in committee and the session ends this Friday, May 12.
SB 542 would prohibit National Guard members from being required to receive Covid-19 injections as a condition of duty or training. This bill passed the full Senate on 4/17/23 and was voted “Do Pass” by the House Rules-Regulatory Oversight Committee on 5/3/2023.
We need YOUR voice to help SB 542 pass the Missouri House before the session ends so that it can go to the governor’s desk.
Contact your House Member and ask him or her to SUPPORT vaccine freedom and safety by voting YES on SB 542.
You can look up who represents you at:
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below are Sample Scripts for the bills along with additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am emailing to ask House Member ____ to support SB 542 which would prohibit National Guard members from being required to receive Covid-19 shots as a condition of duty or training.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 4/28/23, 2,469,498 injuries and 35,028 deaths have been reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Vaccine mandates are being justified by the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
I urge House Member _____to SUPPORT vaccine freedom and safety by voting YES on SB 542.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you have philosophical or religious beliefs that conflict with vaccination? Have you or someone you know had a vaccine reaction?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Data from 145 of the most vaccinated countries show that Covid shots are associated with a 31 percent increase in deaths.
- The mRNA Covid shots include polyethylene glycol (PEG), an immunogenic chemical compound associated with severe allergic reactions that can lead to death.
- Some Covid shot batches have been found to contain metallic particles, and all mRNA shots contain dangerous lipid nanoparticles, which can create a series of toxic reactions, including damage to DNA.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, people should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Covid shot manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000 per year, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely under-compensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
Prep Act – https://aspr.hhs.gov/legal/PREPact/Pages/default.aspx
Coverage by CCIP (see p. 7, Oct 2021) – https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10584
“Vaccine injury compensation programs overwhelmed as congressional reform languishes” (6/1/2022) – https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/vaccine-injury-compensation-programs-overwhelmed-as-congressional-reform-languishes-00033064
- There have already been 2,469,498 Covid-19 shot adverse events and 35,028 Covid-19 shot deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 4/28/23).
Run your own search – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
Cases (adverse events) – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php
Deaths – https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX%5B%5D=COVID19&DIED=Yes
- There are no long-term studies of Covid-19 shots on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction.
- COVID injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents.
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising [1,2]. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations .
 Merck ($2 billion, 2007) – https://www.corp-research.org/merck
 GlaxoSmithKline ($3 billion, 2012) – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/03/glaxosmithkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals?CMP=share_btn_fb
 Pfizer – https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617
To view the text, status, and history of the bills click here and enter the bill number:
SB 542: https://www.senate.mo.gov/23info/BTS_Web/Bill.aspx?SessionType=R&BillID=1761322
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:
Read this new article on the lack of safety for all vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccines-unsafe-since-the-very-beginning/#gsc.tab=0🖨️ Print post
I support SB 542 so please sign it thank you